Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: Motorhome - habitation servicing  (Read 1683 times)

nbt

Re: Motorhome - habitation servicing
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 02:28:27 PM »
I've just had Tig round to look at a problem with my caravan so he can provide an estimate and I must say he's been really professional through the whole experience to date, I was very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend you give him a call and see if he can help

https://www.tjscaravans.co.uk/
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

sgk

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 10:55:39 PM »
I get my motorhome serviced at .....
Perfect, thanks for the advice, covers the lot between the two companies.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 07:19:09 AM »
I get my motorhome serviced at Fleet Care Maintenance in Stockport: https://fleetcaremaintenance.co.uk/

They are very good on the service / MOT / mechanical side but I don't think they do habitation checks.

Just around the corner to them is Cheshire Caravan & Motorhome Services. They do the habitation checks etc. I got our first service done there when we purchased our motorhome in 2013 and they were fine. I more recently discovered that they farmed out the actual mechanical service to Fleet Care Maintenance anyway. I found this out when Fleet Care mentioned last year that they had fitted the previous timing belt in 2013 (which was one of the jobs I took it to Cheshire Caravans for).
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

sgk

Motorhome - habitation servicing
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 10:46:07 PM »
Looking for advice on where to get habitation servicing done on a motorhome, Autosleeper Warwick XL.
Saw a few posts about motorhome servicing here on the Marple Forum, but they were a few years ago. 

Grateful for any more recent experience/advice someone can offer.

Thanks.