Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Can anyone help?  (Read 775 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Can anyone help?
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 08:41:43 PM »
UP-DATE ON THE EMPTY CAT SACHET ISSUE

"Cloudberry" is no longer collecting cat sachets because people handed them in without washing them (Bleuch! To a food establishment  too.)

Lady on Greenbank is collecting again (To cat owners - WASH OUT YOUR CAT SACHETS BEFORE HANDING THEM IN!!)

So if you see a mad old bat on a pink (yes, pink!!) mobility scooter carrying black bin-liners round her neck, it's me so wave and shout "Hello!".

Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 05:39:09 PM »
Thanks very much, Mark. That's a great help.
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 07:18:43 AM »
The lady who was doing it on Greenbank Crescent has stopped a while back due to so many people abusing the service (they were leaving dirty packets, unsorted rubbish and all kinds of things that weren't wanted).

Good news is that Cloudberry is reopening today (10am-1pm Tuesday-Thursday) as a ‘Coffee & Cakeaway’.

Probably best to call them on 0161 427 2435 about the Terracycle collecting before taking them at present.

My login is Henrietta

Can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 12:15:29 AM »
I have several bags of (clean) cat food sachets to go to Terracycle. I took some last summer to an address on the estate which is between Hibbert Lane and nearly up to Church Lane but the address escapes me. Unfortunately I've forgotten the address AND the name of the lady who collects the stuff for Terracycle. Does anyone know?

I am aware that the proprietor of the Cloudberry cafe collects the stuff but she's closed.

I can anybody enlighten me?