Wealth Management | S&T Wealth provide portfolio & investment advice

Author Topic: Hollins of Marple  (Read 1267 times)

amazon

Re: Hollins of Marple
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 12:04:33 PM »
Here is an update re the opening times for Hollins Supplies - as taken from a Marple Facebook page.
Thank you

Lily

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 10:59:53 AM »
Here is an update re the opening times for Hollins Supplies - as taken from a Marple Facebook page.

[attachment deleted by admin]

amazon

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 12:02:16 PM »
Depends...if you mean Hollins of Marple opposite Asda then I went past this evening whilst walking the dog and the note in the windows seemed to say that they are open (presumably because they have cleaning supplies) but they're operating reduced hours and operating social separation policies. Best give them a ring before you go up on 0161 449 8363.

If you mean Travis Perkins, which used to be Hollins Building Supplies (opposite the pool) then no...they're closed down. I'm posting this late in the evening of 24th March.
Thanks Howard need some paint being  ex Decorator with no White Gloss . Good excuse to catch up at home Decorators never like working at home .stay safe everyone hopefully soon be over

Howard

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 12:04:00 AM »
Without having to go to marple are Hollins suplies open

Depends...if you mean Hollins of Marple opposite Asda then I went past this evening whilst walking the dog and the note in the windows seemed to say that they are open (presumably because they have cleaning supplies) but they're operating reduced hours and operating social separation policies. Best give them a ring before you go up on 0161 449 8363.

If you mean Travis Perkins, which used to be Hollins Building Supplies (opposite the pool) then no...they're closed down. I'm posting this late in the evening of 24th March.

amazon

Hollins of Marple
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 08:48:22 PM »
Without having to go to Marple are Hollins supplies open?