A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Greenbank Recycle for Charity  (Read 791 times)

Carolyn Leather

Re: Greenbank Recycle for Charity
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 10:23:55 PM »

If you message me your details, I will pass them on to her.  Many thanks
Carolyn Leather
secretary@stockportgreenparty.co.uk

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 02:26:08 PM »
Dawn is looking to expand the Terracycling scheme, and is also looking for people to help with it.  This is a portion of a recent email from Dawn (posted with her permission):

"I have the recycling in my shed and its a one woman endevour at the moment so I would welcome any help!
Hoping to expand by putting collection boxes into local shops and schools and I would need people to pick these up and sort.

If there is anywhere you visit regularly or work that you could approach about collecting recycling that would be amazing. If they are also a charity or school we could talk about including them in the pay outs .

Currently stopford cats collect the pet pouches and Im doubtful anyone else would like smelly pet food waste in their establishment (its different when you already keep animals!!) but the other streams are open to potential collectors. "

You can contact Dawn via the Greenbank Recycle for Charity Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Greenbankrecycle/
I'm willing to help. I dump my Whiskas sachets on Dawn's (I think) doorstep so I know where she is. Incidentally, I wash the sachets as I use them - doesn't everyone? No? Yeuch!

I live on Buxton Lane and perhaps Dawn could get Tomlinson's newsagent on Buxton Lane interested in helping with some aspect of recycling collection - say a collection box which I could undertake to transport to Dawn's.

Could you pass my details on to Dawn, please. Sorry, I don't bother with Facebook - I have better ways of wasting time.
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

Carolyn Leather

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 11:02:30 AM »
Dawn is looking to expand the Terracycling scheme, and is also looking for people to help with it.  This is a portion of a recent email from Dawn (posted with her permission):

"I have the recycling in my shed and its a one woman endevour at the moment so I would welcome any help!
Hoping to expand by putting collection boxes into local shops and schools and I would need people to pick these up and sort.

If there is anywhere you visit regularly or work that you could approach about collecting recycling that would be amazing. If they are also a charity or school we could talk about including them in the pay outs .

Currently stopford cats collect the pet pouches and Im doubtful anyone else would like smelly pet food waste in their establishment (its different when you already keep animals!!) but the other streams are open to potential collectors. "

You can contact Dawn via the Greenbank Recycle for Charity Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Greenbankrecycle/
Carolyn Leather
secretary@stockportgreenparty.co.uk

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 10:15:34 AM »
These are the things that you can save up and take to Greenbank Recycle:

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Greenbank Recycle for Charity
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 06:57:44 AM »
I'm pleased to set-up a free entry in the Community Directory for Greenbank Recycle

Dawn at Greenbank Recycle for Charity in Marple accepts all waste that can be processed through terracycle free schemes and also takes used stamps and used domestic printer cartridges.

For latest lists on what is taken and up-to-date info on charities helped please contact Dawn via facebook or email.

Here's the shortcut to the directory entry: https://www.marple.website/greenbankrecycle