Archive > Old Friends & Contacts

Looking for past mates from Marple.

(1/2) > >>

Wanderer:
It looks like the mate Dave Staunton and his family may have moved from the area,I thought I would have got a reply of one of them ,or someone who knew them,or maybe they moved abroad. I will keep looking for a while.

Wanderer:
I have been told that my mate Dave Staunton married a Lorraine Schofield at St Mary's church in  Disley in the year of 1970 . Maybe he now lives in Disley. When I stayed at his home he lived on Telford Road,Marple, And Brian Ritchie lived in Goyt Avenue,Marple.

I also had a brother who stayed at Church Lane in Marple when he came home on leave from the Royal Navy.

Wanderer:
That saddens me,Brian was about the same age as me,we had some good times,I never knew he got married,last saw him in alocal pub years ago, but with moving about abit ,I lost touch. If he has any other family, I wish them all the best, Brian was one of the few  mates I had , R.I.P. Brian. :'(

knitter:
I was in the Martin family until I married and friends  with the Ritchies, I new Bobbie, Carol and Brian who passed away a few years ago, also Carol passed away last year.

Wanderer:
The people who I am looking for would know my name, but it would be good to include it, my name is Barry Ashcroft.

Hope this helps. ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version