A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Hannah Sneddon: Conservative Candidate for Marple North 2019  (Read 1816 times)

Newbie1

Re: Hannah Sneddon: Conservative Candidate for Marple North 2019
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
Hello again Hannah

I like your plan; I think you might be in the wrong party though!!

Best wishes

Carolyn

wheels

Re: Hannah Sneddon: Conservative Candidate for Marple North 2019
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 04:08:09 PM »
Bit of a late introduction, 100s of Marple North voters have already voted by post weeks ago.

Hannah Sneddon

Hannah Sneddon: Conservative Candidate for Marple North 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 02:10:14 PM »

Hi, I’m Hannah, I grew up in Bredbury with my Mum and Sister and have always lived in this area apart from while I lived in Halls. I attended Werneth school and then Marple college and then Manchester College, so I know this area pretty well and it is home, especially now that I live on Compstall Road.
I’m currently at Manchester Met University studying environmental science but taking a year out after this year’s exams. I work part time at an events venue in Stockport and part time at a bar in Marple.

I’m hoping to
-protect and ensure proper funding for police, education and healthcare as well as parks
-encouragement of public transport for green reasons and road congestion reasons (I use this daily so I am first hand aware of the issues surrounding this)
-campaign for more carriages on morning trains
-continue the fight to secure a tram train link from Marple into Stockport
-help secure a Metrolink line from Manchester to Stockport that is hopefully linked to a tram train from Marple
-encourage small businesses
-protect greenspace from unnecessary development and always say brownfield first

A bit of a short introduction but feel free to send any messages on here or my e-mail hannahsneddon266@live.co.uk