A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Linked Events

• Lib Dem Surgery - Cloudberry Cafe: April 03, 2019

Author Topic: Lib Dem Surgery - Cloudberry Cafe, Wednesday 3rd April 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM  (Read 1600 times)

BeckySenior

Good morning

Unfortunately, we need to postpone this morning's surgery at the Cloudberry Cafe until tomorrow (Wednesday 3rd April) at the same time of 10 - 12.  This is due to Cllr Steve Gribbon being called into work.  Hope to see you tomorrow.

Many thanks
Becky Senior

BeckySenior

Hi
with five weeks or so to go until the Local Elections, Councillor Steve Gribbon and I will be holding a surgery at the Cloudberry Cafe in Marple on Tuesday April 2nd from 10:00 AM.  If you would like to come and see me or Steve in person; if you have a question about Marple Pool, traffic and transportation links, policing or any other local issue of concern, or simply to say hello; I would be really happy to meet with you.  If you have an issue you would like to discuss and you are unable to come next Tuesday, you can email me on rebeccasenior18@gmail.com or call the Lib Dem office on 0161 406 7070.

I look forward to seeing you there with @Steve Gribbon
Becky Senior