Part P Approved Electrician

Linked Events

• Foodie Thursday at the Thumb: January 24, 2019
  • Foodie Thursday at the Thumb: January 31, 2019

Author Topic: Street food vending from around the world in January Marple  (Read 2064 times)

wheels

Re: Street food vending from around the world in January Marple
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 02:46:08 AM »
Yes take your own i do

Thanks Amazon.

amazon

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2019, 08:19:07 PM »
I've been to several of these evenings and the food is great no doubt about that, but I hate eating out of cardboard boxes with plastic knives and forks. Does the pub have a dishwasher and could provide plates alternatively is is ok to bring our own?
Yes take your own i do

wheels

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 06:16:35 PM »
I've been to several of these evenings and the food is great no doubt about that, but I hate eating out of cardboard boxes with plastic knives and forks. Does the pub have a dishwasher and could provide plates alternatively is is ok to bring our own?

jarvo8

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 04:05:52 PM »
Hi there are a variety of different vendors each week one turns up, I have put the menu for Thurs 24th and will each week thanks

jarvo8

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 04:04:34 PM »
Hi we hold every Thursday evening Street food vending at the Northumberland Arms in Marple Bridge 64 Compstall Rd, we have a variety of vendors selling foods from around the world  one of which turns up on the night. Also on one Friday in the month starting 8th March we have a foodie Friday with 4 vendors turning out, It has proved to be very popular and a busy evening, We also sell a good selection of real ales and lagers , and a great selection of Gins and cocktails . The menu for this Thursday 24th Jan is below in the picture added.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:34:16 PM »
I'd love to participate but I'm allergic to chili. I'm pretty adventurous with food so would there be anything tfor me?
Give it a go be a little devil .

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 06:40:37 PM »
Street food vending every Thursday evening throughout January at the The Northumberland Arms Community Pub Compstall road Marple Bridge  eat in or takeaway come along and try some delicious foods from around the world, dates for January are below

Thumb Thursdays for January 5pm - 9pm

Thu 10th Jan Cyprus Kouzina

Thu 17th Jan Nasi Lemak (Malaysian)

Thu 24th Jan Artisam Bespoke

Thu 31st Jan Levant Street Food
I'd love to participate but I'm allergic to chili. I'm pretty adventurous with food so would there be anything tfor me?
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

jarvo8

Street food vending from around the world in January Marple
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:44:31 AM »
Street food vending every Thursday evening throughout January at the The Northumberland Arms Community Pub Compstall road Marple Bridge  eat in or takeaway come along and try some delicious foods from around the world, dates for January are below

Thumb Thursdays for January 5pm - 9pm

Thu 10th Jan Cyprus Kouzina

Thu 17th Jan Nasi Lemak (Malaysian)

Thu 24th Jan Artisam Bespoke

Thu 31st Jan Levant Street Food