Consulting Structural & Civil Engineers in Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Last night  (Read 4859 times)

amazon

Re: Last night
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 02:16:12 PM »
My daughter was parked near a takeaway on Stockport Road at around 9pm, when a motorcycle sped past towards the Strines. A few moments later it sped past in the opposite direction. She estimated it was doing at least 60/70.  In the next moment, a number of people came out of their houses near where you stated after it hit a car.  I have no further detail.
Was it a motorcycle or a quad bike it came past were i live lower fold about that time doing a bomb if it is this its somewere in this area were he lives ...will keep looking and let you no .

ROTHERS

Re: Last night
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:54:10 AM »
My daughter was parked near a takeaway on Stockport Road at around 9pm, when a motorcycle sped past towards the Strines. A few moments later it sped past in the opposite direction. She estimated it was doing at least 60/70.  In the next moment, a number of people came out of their houses near where you stated after it hit a car.  I have no further detail.

corium

Last night
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:36:59 AM »
Anyone know what the incident was last night? My son reported Stockport Road completely closed to traffic  when he was there c 2215 with police tape right across road going into Marple just after The Drive. Nothing on local media I can see.