Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Roadworks on Brabyns Brow  (Read 1908 times)

Steve Gribbon

Re: Roadworks on Brabyns Brow
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »
TRAFFIC LIGHTS WILL BE REMOVED OVER EASTER .

Hello readers

I spoke to the Council this afternoon about this, this is what I posted on the 'SK6 Traffic Watch' Facebook site

Hello all who read this, I have just spoken to the Council regarding the work on Brabyns Brow. This is what I was told: The lights are back in force due to gas traces being found, this is a safety precaution. The lights will be used ad-hoc and removed when possible. The work will not be carried out over the Easter bank holiday and lights will be removed. The licence has been extended to the 9th of April. I'm sorry this is not good news but I thought it best to inform people straight away.
Kind regards, Steve Gribbon Lib Dems Councillor candidate Marple North 2018.

Steve

amazon

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 05:02:54 PM »
Dont no why they dont re main all that section .
TRAFFIC LIGHTS WILL BE REMOVED OVER EASTER .

amazon

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »
They are back again but further down. I thought this was coming when I walked past last week and saw small borings being made in the pavement and a couple of hours later when one hole had expanded and had a fire extinguisher next to it. There was a definite whiff od gas this morning.
Dont no why they dont re main all that section .

corium

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 02:15:13 PM »
They are back again but further down. I thought this was coming when I walked past last week and saw small borings being made in the pavement and a couple of hours later when one hole had expanded and had a fire extinguisher next to it. There was a definite whiff od gas this morning.

CllrGeoffAbell

Roadworks on Brabyns Brow
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 10:45:15 AM »
As of yesterday (27th March) these roadworks due to a gas leak have gone.  There will be some testing today to make sure.  Fingers crossed!