Drama Classes for Children and Young People in Marple

Author Topic: mobilty scooters  (Read 2375 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: mobilty scooters
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 12:56:51 PM »
Hi
I have finished the mobility scooter for everrow  park and now after any more so i can sort then out and fix them if they need
fixing and give them to good homes i have been asked for one by some one who is unable to afford one and i do not mind picking it up as i have
a trailer and if you have one which is damaged i could all so use the spar parts so if you can help please let me know thank you very much
you may call me or meassage me my number is 07872328151 please no it  do not make any thing out of this its is a hobby  :)
I know it's a year since you posted this but are you still looking for mobility scooters? I may be able to help.
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

antskidive

mobilty scooters
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 08:11:22 AM »
Hi
I have finished the mobility scooter for everrow  park and now after any more so i can sort then out and fix them if they need
fixing and give them to good homes i have been asked for one by some one who is unable to afford one and i do not mind picking it up as i have
a trailer and if you have one which is damaged i could all so use the spar parts so if you can help please let me know thank you very much
you may call me or meassage me my number is 07872328151 please no it  do not make any thing out of this its is a hobby  :)