Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: marple recycling/tip  (Read 5339 times)

mikes

Re: marple recycling/tip
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 04:37:36 PM »
Personally I've found the staff at both Marple and Bredbury tips to be very helpful.  I was asked the other day where I had come from as they were trying to discourage out-of-towners from using the facilities, but this wasn't a problem for me.

corium

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 09:39:35 AM »
Could be. Personally I've always found the employees helpful when asked. Usually they re just chatting to each other, sitting in their box or occasionally pushing a broom.

amazon

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 08:43:56 PM »
I'm slightly confused. I thought Viridor has run the facility ever since it opened following its refurb. as they do other Stockport facilities e.g at Bredbury. So is it a case of some individual employees?

Perhaps the person has not used the tip since viridor took  over and finds it a little different .

corium

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 09:41:23 AM »
I'm slightly confused. I thought Viridor has run the facility ever since it opened following its refurb. as they do other Stockport facilities e.g at Bredbury. So is it a case of some individual employees?

marple syrup

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 08:54:28 AM »
Can you provide more details? We use this tip often (although haven't since it's changed hands)

What exactly happened in your experience? Aggresive is a strong word - do you mean they were just over-zealous about where to put things?

pjarvis98

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 02:52:31 PM »
Thank you we just used the feedback form. I will resent to that address. I'm missing the friendly men

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 09:27:27 AM »
As far as I can work out these are the contact details you need to complain: Jennifer Perkins, Communications Manager on 01204 374 220 or email: Jennifer.perkins@viridor-laing.co.uk

Are these the details that you used?
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

pjarvis98

marple recycling/tip
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 09:00:38 AM »
The tip has been taken over by a company. We experienced problems with aggressive staff and a number of others have since. Ive contacted the company but heard nothing. Has anyone else any experiences with the new company?