Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: All Things Nice Expanding?  (Read 3876 times)

mikes

Re: All Things Nice Expanding?
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 11:43:13 AM »
Good luck to Alan and co.  A very sad loss to Marple.

Marple Business Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 04:27:40 PM »
There's now a great series of photos by Arthur taken during Alan and Terry's retirement yesterday on the Marple Business Forum web site:

http://www.marplebusinessforum.co.uk/latest-news/200-retirement-of-alan-the-paint.html

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 05:25:42 AM »
Alan "the Paint" Kennington and Terry are due to retire on Saturday 4 April.

Arthur has been down to take some photos for posterity and Kennington's will become part of Marple's history, which seems a good enough reason to upload the pair to the Virtual History Tour.

Very best wishes to them both for a long and happy retirement!

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-45

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

mikes

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 02:45:45 PM »
He told me April(ish), but he said that it also depends how much stock he has left.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 06:13:24 PM »
I too will miss 'Alan the paint'. So much so, I went in this week and ordered pots that we don't need until decorating starts in summer, just so I could support him and not the expensive diy out of town stores.

The lady in 'All things nice' says the kitchen area is not big enough in their current premise, so the paint shop will be used more for the kitchen then for customers. I don't care as long as the food is still as good, also the service.
Do we know when he's closing?

EmmyJane Designs

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 02:16:47 PM »
I too will miss 'Alan the paint'. So much so, I went in this week and ordered pots that we don't need until decorating starts in summer, just so I could support him and not the expensive diy out of town stores.

The lady in 'All things nice' says the kitchen area is not big enough in their current premise, so the paint shop will be used more for the kitchen then for customers. I don't care as long as the food is still as good, also the service.

Dave

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 02:02:59 PM »
Good luck to them - but we'll miss Alan the Paint!   :(

wadsterboy

All Things Nice Expanding?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 11:35:41 AM »
I have heard from a first-hand source that when Alan the Paint retires, All Things Nice will be looking to expand into next door. Thoughts?