Home Fires and Fuels - the greener way to heat your home

Author Topic: Disablity Scooters for Etherow Park  (Read 4695 times)

amazon

Re: Disablity Scooters for Etherow Park
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 04:35:33 PM »
All Saints' School are looking to borrow a mobility scooter for the Marple Carnival Parade- it will be disguised as something else...

Is this something you could help with @antskidive or could anyone else help them out?

have you tried red cross shop /plenty of places in stockport /

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 04:03:36 PM »
All Saints' School are looking to borrow a mobility scooter for the Marple Carnival Parade- it will be disguised as something else...

Is this something you could help with @antskidive or could anyone else help them out?

antskidive

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 10:17:44 PM »
if you would like me to have it i will cheack it over and pass it on to other places who would like it i
just so people know i do not charge i do it because it gives other a lot of pleasure

marplerambler

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 08:05:50 PM »
When I offered them some equipment issued to my late mother by social services (who had already decline to accept it back) - walking frame, tray trolleyand  tipped chair for the kitchen among other things, plus her mobility scooter, the Red Cross shop told me they ere no longer allowed to accept "used" equipment. Elfin Safety, apparently.
I have never heard anything so mad in my life! A mobility scooter costs lot of money, many have had very little usage because the person it was bought for is ultimately too ill to use it for very long yet the charity shop are unable to take it and pass it on to someone else. Is this some kind of ridiculous European legislation?

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 06:51:45 PM »
my wife works there part time and they have not had any for some time ? thanks as tried there
When I offered them some equipment issued to my late mother by social services (who had already decline to accept it back) - walking frame, tray trolleyand  tipped chair for the kitchen among other things, plus her mobility scooter, the Red Cross shop told me they ere no longer allowed to accept "used" equipment. Elfin Safety, apparently.
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 06:45:20 AM »
may i say a massive thank you the the person who has given us a 4 wheel scooter and we are in the just get it sorted so it can be used very soon thank you very much as they know who they are thank you very much  :)

This is brilliant, well done. Fantastic use of the forum and has prompted me to set up a separate board for this kind of thing, which has been suggested a few times before.

antskidive

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 09:20:30 PM »
may i say a massive thank you the the person who has given us a 4 wheel scooter and we are in the just get it sorted so it can be used very soon thank you very much as they know who they are thank you very much  :)

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 10:46:46 PM »
Hi
I have notes that Etherow Park is down to one disability scooter as the other one is not working. As I have helped out there I would like to get it back up to two four wheel so more couples can use them as they only charge a small charge to use then. So if there is any one out there who has a broken one or even one which is working it can be pick up we would love to. I would love to hear from you as we can do small repairs thank you for your help  :)  my number 07872328151 thank you.
It might be worth advertising on Stockport or Tameside Freegle
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

antskidive

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 07:37:45 PM »
my wife works there part time and they have not had any for some time ? thanks as tried there

amazon

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 08:23:12 PM »
Hi
I have notes that Etherow Park is down to one disability scooter as the other one is not working. As I have helped out there I would like to get it back up to two four wheel so more couples can use them as they only charge a small charge to use then. So if there is any one out there who has a broken one or even one which is working it can be pick up we would love to. I would love to hear from you as we can do small repairs thank you for your help  :)  my number 07872328151 thank you.
Have you asked the Red Cross shop Marple .

corium

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 04:38:39 PM »
I may be able to help with one, just give me a day or two to check out.

antskidive

Disablity Scooters for Etherow Park
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 07:32:46 AM »
Hi