Brabyns Preparatory School

Linked Events

• ABBA Tribute Night: May 16, 2015

Author Topic: ABBA Tribute night with Agnetha and Frida plus DJ Brinner 70's Disco [16 May]  (Read 2881 times)

jarvo8

The Abba night is now sold out , we are holding a ELVIS TRIBUTE night bank holiday weekend Sat 29th August tickets will be available soon please contact me for details Phil 07749743118

jarvo8

Tickets now on sale for the Abba tribute with Live Abba duo Agnetha and Frida and DJ Brinner playing all the best sounds of the 70's.

Show starts 8pm with DJ Brinner, the Abba duo will be doing two 45 minute live sets with DJ Brinner also on between each set again after until late tickets are limited and only £3 please contact me to buy or reserve yours Marple Conservative Club Saturday 16th May. Phil 07749743118

jarvo8

ABBA Tribute night with Agnetha and Frida plus DJ Brinner 70's disco Saturday 16th May at Marple Conservative Club 8pm until late tickets £3 limited availability please contact me to book.
This will be a fantastic nights entertainment with Brinner playing classic sounds from the 70's. And two 45 minute slots from the ABBA tribute girls not to be missed

Set List includes: Waterloo Honey Honey Fernando Chiquitita I have a dream Lay all your love Sos Knowing me Knowing you Name of the Game Voulez Vous The Winner Takes it All Gimme Gimme Gimme Money Supertrouper Mama Mia Dancing Queen Take a Chance Thank you for The Music Ring ring Many