A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Break-in on Ridge Road, Marple  (Read 2456 times)

Russ

Break-in on Ridge Road, Marple
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 04:22:35 PM »
Update from Luke PCSO - Take care folks

Good Afternoon Residents,

This afternoon at approximately 12:40 a Burglary which occurred at number 40 Ridge Road, Hawk Green. Entry was gained to the rear of the address whereby the offender used a brick to smash a window and enter the address. The offender was disturbed by a neighbour who called the police before he ran out the front door.

The offender is said to have ran down Church Lane in the direction of Marple Town Centre/ Market Street area. He is described as a white male, slim build, 5ft 8, 30 years old wearing dark jeans, black hooded top with a square imprint pattern.

If any residents have seen anyone acting suspicious in that area at this time or any information that may help the investigation the please let me know as soon as possible. I am available on the numbers below or via email and I will reply as soon as I can.

Kind Regards

Luke

PCSO 68944 Luke Browczuk
  Marple South and High Lane
   Stockport East Neighbourhood
   Greater Manchester Police
   Hazel Grove Police Station
   Buxton Road
   Hazel Grove
   SK5 6XD
   Tel: 0161 856 9973/0161 427 0115

Russ

Break-in on Ridge Road, Marple
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 02:40:15 PM »
Another burglary today, on Ridge road at lunchtime 12.50'ish Broad daylight. Police are there now. Usual pattern, round the back & smashed a window to gain entry.

The owner came back from the shops & caught him in the act but he got away after threatening to knife the owner.

Description: Approx 5'-6", scrawny face, approx 30 years old, short dark hair with a bald patch at back, wearing a black padded coat. Last seen legging it down Ridge road.