Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Robbery on Bowden Lane  (Read 6212 times)

Victor M

Re: Robbery on Bowden Lane
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 05:40:39 PM »
If you ring the court up they should be able to tell you.

hollins

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 04:38:15 PM »
One of these cases was due in court in Manchester on 25th September - does anyone know what the outcome was? or where to find out?

Russ

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 08:13:09 AM »
I put the names up on google followed by Marple & a pic of a young person in a football shirt popped up, could be more than one with the same name but he fits the description I was given. I can't understand why the authorities don't take them out of the area & place them somewhere more fitting, like Strangeways prison.

The Con club was supposed to be getting a visit by Chris Grayling MP yesterday for a meeting to discuss the recent crime-wave in Marple but apparently he cancelled at the last minute. I wonder why.

Bowden Guy

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 08:57:27 PM »
My memory may be suspect but didn't the Government have plans to publish photos of people who had been convicted if crimes like burglary? I remember that the plan was scotched after interventions from the usual suspects who argued that this would be against their "human rights"......

Harry

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 08:36:23 PM »
You know when the hearing is. Go and sit in the public gallery and watch.

Victor M

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 04:58:50 PM »
Thought those names had already gone before the magistrates for Jan-Apr burglaries?
They have, sent for trial at Crown Court, let out on bail, charged with other offences whilst on bail. Back to magistrates’ court, held on remand. Granted bail yet again by Crown Court, committed more offences. Again let out on bail, need I go on. The hearing on the 29th is for the Jan-Apr offences and one other. But I believe that is only a pre-hearing where they may plead guilty (but probably not), where they will probably be granted bail yet again. Hence why we need to know what they look like.

Dizzy Penguin

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 02:24:27 PM »
Thought those names had already gone before the magistrates for Jan-Apr burglaries?

http://crimeandjustice.co.uk/2014/04/10/men-charged-with-burglary/

Victor M

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:50:13 PM »
I don't know about everyone else but I am getting a bit sick and tired of seeing the same names appear in front of local magistrates charged with various crimes in the local area. They are to appear again at Minshull st. on 29th September to face charges relating to local burglaries in Jan & Feb this year + the robbery at a local jewellers. They now also have been charged for the recent attack on Bowden Lane, the third brother is on remand following other incidents.http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/brothers-charged-robbery-remanded-custody-7727310
I would just like to know what they looked like so I could be extra vigilant when I saw them around locally, does anyone know if this is allowed or possible.

Russ

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 07:11:43 PM »
What is this "Isolated incident" hogwash?

I was in the post office when a woman was requesting a passport form because; in mid-day on market street her handbag was snatched containing her purse, credit cards & passport (she had with her because she had been to order her holiday cash). The passport alone would cost her a lot of money.

Inspector Steven Palmer is renowned for his "Isolated incident" quotes. I would appreciate him putting Plods on beats & cutting out the waffle.

captain marvel

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 04:35:25 PM »
These two been charged ,if i am not mistaken these two was already on bail for burglaries in Marple.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/brothers-charged-robbery-remanded-custody-7727310

Bowden Guy

Robbery on Bowden Lane
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:55:12 PM »
Apparently, a young woman was robbed on Bowden Lane early this morning. Is it me, or have there been lots of police sirens in a Marple over the past few weeks?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/woman-dragged-floor-late-night-7712140