Eco-friendly domestic house cleaners in Marple

Author Topic: Wanting to donate toys to a good cause.  (Read 2496 times)

cjacobs

Re: Wanting to donate toys to a good cause.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 09:40:28 PM »
Thanks for that, greatly appreciated.

My login is Henrietta

Re: Wanting to donate toys to a good cause.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 05:53:09 AM »
Hi there,

My husband and I are having a clear out of my little ones toys all in good condition. Rather than donate to charity shops this time round I have heard of refuges and other needy areas I could donate to. I was wondering if anybody knew of any in the stockport area and how I would go about donating or if you had a contact number to contact?

Many Thanks!
Marple and District Womens Institute are collecting stuff for Stockport Women's Refuge. I expect they would be interested.

Contact - Catherine  marpleanddistrictwi@gmail.com.

She's also collecting curtains, bedding, pots and pans and baby stuff such as disposable nappies and babywipes as the refuge has a resident with a new born baby and 2 pregnant ladies about to give birth.

If anyone else has anything suitable please contact Catherine. There but for the grace of god go the rest of us.
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel -  stomp along there and turn the bl**dy thing on yourself!

cjacobs

Wanting to donate toys to a good cause.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 12:23:09 PM »
Hi there,

My husband and I are having a clear out of my little ones toys all in good condition. Rather than donate to charity shops this time round I have heard of refuges and other needy areas I could donate to. I was wondering if anybody knew of any in the stockport area and how I would go about donating or if you had a contact number to contact?

Many Thanks!