RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: Marple Athletic JFC Development School  (Read 3037 times)

Henry_

Re: Marple Athletic JFC Development School
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 06:20:58 PM »
I already have an older boy playing for Marple Athletic. It is an excellent club, well run and organised and I'd back up everything that Lee has been saying.

I also have a 6 year old who has been training with Footy4Kidz. As soon as I realised that the team they are now setting up is not actually Marple Athletic (and frankly they have not made this clear at all) the decision was easy and my youngest will only be going to Marple Athletic from now on. Marple Athletic are not trying to undercut anyone as they are not in business to make money.

Jerome Caminada

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 05:29:52 PM »
I understand your concerns.
However we are an FA Charter Standard nonprofit community club affiliated to the FA and run totally by volunteers.
We are not affiliated to or partners with ANY local profit making sports companies.
We do not make profits and our only aim is to provide a safe fun environment for boys and girls to enjoy football.
Like all community clubs we have been affected by the recent increase of profit making companies offering coaching etc.
As a club of nearly 30 years standing we rely on our reputation within the Marple community to attract boys and girls to join us.
As well as recently starting all girls training which has been really well received we have decided to set up a Development School for local kids to attend to see if they like football.
We certainly won't be pressurising parents or children to join.
I hope this answers your concerns but feel free to contact me if you want any further information.
Thanks

red666bear

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 05:19:14 PM »
Where will this under 7 squad play? Curzon Ashton?

As a local parent it seems footy totz / footy kids has fragmented into several groups all asking for their children to join there version of a football development.

If certain individuals have left to try and form their own groups can someone please be honest with the parents.

My son is 6 and now has 3 varying offers from local individuals to join their under 7 squad.

Everyone seems to be trying to undercut one another e.g. offers of free week's etc....

Bit naughty if someone leaves an organisation and then tries to tap into that companies customer base.

Jerome Caminada

Marple Athletic JFC Development School
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 11:55:35 AM »
Marple Athletic JFC are launching our first ever Football Development School on Sunday 18th of May 10 AM to 11:30 AM at Marple Hall School.
We are on an FA Charter Standard club and we only use FA qualified coaches.
The Development School is open to Reception / Year 1 boys and girls and we particularly want to recruit current Year 1 children for our new Under 7 squad in September.
We are a not for profit community club run by volunteers from Marple and we have no partnerships with any local profit making football schools.

The Club are offering FREE places throughout the Summer.

Contact: secretarymajfc@gmail.com if you require any further information.