Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Coop marple  (Read 18661 times)

amazon

Re: Coop marple
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 01:12:05 PM »
'Connivance stores' - I love it!  Seriously, as wheels says, the Co-op Marple is large by Co-op standards, so if this means they are going to sell up that has to be good news for Marple shoppers. Bring it on!

If they do who do you think might take it on ..  ;)

Bowden Guy

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 12:53:42 PM »
How about the 29.84m people who are out working every day?

wheels

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 11:55:34 AM »
A quick search on "click and collect" suggests that all the supermarket chains are doing it and many other types of shops too.

And as I said I can't imagine who would use such a service.

Dave

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »
Euan Sutherland has made it clear that he wants the Co-op to concentrate on its core  business being the smaller connivance stores, and that there will be disposal of larger stores.I don't know is you would call Marple Co-op a small store or one of the larger ones. Its certainly the largest Co-op in the area but still small by others standards.

'Connivance stores' - I love it!  Seriously, as wheels says, the Co-op Marple is large by Co-op standards, so if this means they are going to sell up that has to be good news for Marple shoppers. Bring it on!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 06:15:27 PM »
A quick search on "click and collect" suggests that all the supermarket chains are doing it and many other types of shops too.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

wheels

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 05:22:53 PM »
Just been to shop at coop marple . The staff have just been told all overtime has been stopped .

That's not very good just before Christmas one said someone has to pay for the new click collect .service is that up and running yet .if it is not very busy .

I was told it was available for use on a trial bases about 3 weeks ago. Really can't imagine who will use such a service when everyone else delivers.  Euan Sutherland has made it clear that he wants the Co-op to concentrate on its core  business being the smaller connivance stores, and that there will be disposal of larger stores.I don't know is you would call Marple Co-op a small store or one of the larger ones. Its certainly the largest Co-op in the area but still small by others standards.

amazon

Coop marple
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:00:28 PM »
Just been to shop at coop marple . The staff have just been told all overtime has been stopped .

That's not very good just before Christmas one said someone has to pay for the new click collect .service is that up and running yet .if it is not very busy .