A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Path / Track at Lower Capstone Farm, Cobden Edge, Mellor  (Read 3083 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Path / Track at Lower Capstone Farm, Cobden Edge, Mellor
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 11:50:11 PM »
There is a dispute over a bridleway up there so it may have something to do with that. Your best bet would be to contact Stockport East Area Bridleways Association for further info. Even if they aren't involved they will know who to contact.

Stockport East Area BA
16 Birchvale Drive
Romiley, Stockport
SK6 5LE

Sorry no phone number or email address given on the National Federation of Bridleways Associations.
Not sure if Peter Edwards is still Chairman but his number was (0161) 430 8582.

My login is Henrietta

Re: Path / Track at Lower Capstone Farm, Cobden Edge, Mellor
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 11:33:36 PM »
I have been sent a load of paperwork by someone about an application for a path / track at Lower Capstone Farm on Cobden Edge without any explanation of why.

As far as I can figure out they want it publicised to get people to help with proof of use of this path, I assume to prevent it being closed or changed.

Does anyone know what this is all about? Are you the person who sent it to me?

If you can clarify what the situation is I will be happy for the web site to publicise the issue in a bit more detail.
There is a dispute over a bridleway up there so it may have something to do with that. Your best bet would be to contact Stockport East Area Bridleways Association for further info. Even if they aren't involved they will know who to contact.

Stockport East Area BA
16 Birchvale Drive
Romiley, Stockport
SK6 5LE

Sorry no phone number or email address given on the National Federation of Bridleways Associations.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Path / Track at Lower Capstone Farm, Cobden Edge, Mellor
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 10:56:26 AM »
I have been sent a load of paperwork by someone about an application for a path / track at Lower Capstone Farm on Cobden Edge without any explanation of why.

As far as I can figure out they want it publicised to get people to help with proof of use of this path, I assume to prevent it being closed or changed.

Does anyone know what this is all about? Are you the person who sent it to me?

If you can clarify what the situation is I will be happy for the web site to publicise the issue in a bit more detail.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website