Landscape Gardening Maintenance Marple & Marple Bridge

Author Topic: MISSING CAT  (Read 5511 times)

nikkipea

Re: MISSING CAT -FOUND
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 09:24:10 PM »
Hello again,
I think the post got wiped yesterday due to a technical hitch, but wanted to re-post that Brian has now been FOUND! He's back safely with his owner once again after 9 weeks missing!! Thanks to the Marple Website and everyone who helped in trying to find him, very very much appreciated :)

Cripes

Re: MISSING CAT
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 01:23:44 PM »
I've not seen him since I posted last. I wonder if it is him and he's moved on, as it's not that far from our house. Hope you find him too.

nikkipea

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 09:39:05 AM »
Hi Salex,
thank you for posting here...
no Brian is still missing.  This cat could be him - won't he let you go near him?  I think the only way we will find Brian is if someone scans his microchip, but if he isn't approaching people then I'm not sure how!!! Does he look well fed?  I'd imagine he'd be losing a lot of weight by now out on his own.  Thanks for your help again, please feel free to call me -(number in this thread) if he hangs around or you could get near him, I could try and get there to see him/ or contact his owner to come too. Really want to find him safe and well :(
Nikki.

Salex

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 10:50:12 PM »
Hiya,

Has this cat been found yet?

There is a ginger cat who looks just like him that's been hanging around my back garden for the past few weeks. This cat also has no collar. I live on Brickbridge Rd just off Church Lane.

nikkipea

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 09:46:08 AM »
Hello Cripes,
thank you maybe it is him.  Thank you for posting on here - yes myself and a few friends have been tweeting about him too.  Brian doesn't wear a collar but he is microchipped. My number is 07834280064 if you did get closer to him.  I know there was another lost ginger cat found the week before Brian went missing so maybe it's that one also.  Brian is very friendly so would have thought he'd come up to people, but then again if he's a bit confused and scared maybe not.
thanks again,
Nicola.

Cripes

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 10:56:12 PM »
I've seen this on twitter I think! We've had a ginger cat hanging around our house on Hibbert Lane this week, I've tried to get close to him a couple of time (lastly tonight) to see if he has a collar or anything, or maybe if I could get a good pic. Sorry will try again tomorrow, he's definitely a new cat in our hood..

Snowbridge

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 10:47:39 PM »
Hey nikkipea,

I am sorry to hear that your cat has gone missing, I was quite excited when seeing you posting again, thinking it was a happy "thank you" note. If the search still continues, by this time the cat could have found a new host, so I would suggest getting some poster prints to be hanged in the area about 5-7 mile radius from the kitty has been spotted last. You could also consider giving a call to the animal shelters in our area that may know something. I hope you find it, keep us updated!

nikkipea

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »
Hello, thank you all for keeping us updated - The owner has been contacted about the cat that has been found but it's not Brian this time.  I hope this cat finds it's owner too :(  The search continues!...

Rachael

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 10:37:35 AM »
Hi there, there is a post on the Stockport Gmp facebook          https://www.facebook.com/GMPStockportEast?fref=ts       about a ginger cat found on Buxton lane but it says he is not microchipped , the person who has found him is looking after him at a house on Stockport R.d xxxxx

nikkipea

MISSING CAT
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
HELLO MARPLE,
Please could you keep an eye out for Brian the Cat and spread the word to your friends that he's missing.  He ran off from the Marple Vets Car park on Hibbert Lane this morning (Monday 13th May).  He is Microchipped - Ginger and White Cat, quite fattish (fatter now than the photo shown)  If you find him could you contact the Vets or take him in.  He belongs to my friend.
Thank you all.

[attachment deleted by admin]