Archive > Sale of Hibbert Lane Campus to Supermarket Chain

Marple in Action - The Future

(1/10) > >>

simonesaffron:
The other thing about these consultations is exactly how are they communicated to us ? I don't know the answer bytheway but I can't see SMBC writing to all citizens or even households as that would probably cost more than the saving they are trying to make. If they are all online then that would discourage, even exclude people that don't have household access to a computer. I think that I read somewhere that, that figure is around 40%.     

simonesaffron:
Gosh! Those percentages were hard work, having re-read  perhaps my posting was a little unclear, anyway we got there in the end.

Apologies, admin I did actually say "last year". What I actually meant to say was political year which is May to May, 2012/2013.

My understanding is that the parks consultation is not      included in those figures.

admin:
Simone said "last year" - the parks consultation was this year so presumably isn't included.

Dave:
Me too, Howard, but having re-read Simone's original post I can now see the point she is making - apologies for being slow on the uptake. :-[  It is that over ten different SMBC consultations, the average response rate was around 1%.  Now I don't know what the response rate to each individual consultation was, but I'd lay a bet that the response to the parks and playgrounds consultation was a bit more than that.  Which of course would mean that the response to the nine others was even less than 1%   :(

Howard:

--- Quote from: simonesaffron on June 14, 2013, 12:24:11 PM ---No, Rudolph is not right, a total 28,783 response  over "ten borough wide consultations" which I am fairly sure is what I said, against a population of 284,600 is an approximate 1% (give or take a point or two, Dave even you wouldn't be that pedantic or would you? ) response per consultation  - NOT 10%

--- End quote ---

As maths exam papers say..."All working must be clearly shown and must be set out in the space provided". Perhaps you can help us here, Simone, because I am confused.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version