Archive > Sale of Hibbert Lane Campus to Supermarket Chain

Official Update from Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College

(1/2) > >>

simonesaffron:

--- Quote from: admin on June 02, 2013, 07:34:32 AM ---You've hit the nail on the head Dave. Edward Vitalis has replaced Andrew Hubert, who was Finance Director when everything kicked-off and the Acting Principal is now Jenny Singleton. With this announcement I for one think it's time to give the college a fresh opportunity to engage with the community without continuously raking over what's gone before. That phase is over and hopefully progress can be made on securing the college's future as part of the community. I hope that this web site will be able to help with that in a positive way.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely Admin, that would be the grown - up way, anyway.

Let's give em a chance, they have at least got off to a good start.

Iona:
Sorry I posted before reading Admin's last post - hopefully a fresh start will be the way forward.

Iona:
Edward Vitalis replied on behalf of CMSFC to Freedom of Information Act requests last year so he's not new on the scene.

admin:

--- Quote from: Dave on June 02, 2013, 07:08:22 AM ---I don't recognise the name Edward Vitalis - maybe he's new?  And I seem to have read somewhere that the principal has been on long-term sick leave since a recent Ofsted inspection.  So maybe there are new people in charge who are prepared to learn lessons from the secretive way the college has behaved in the past?  Let's hope so. 

--- End quote ---

You've hit the nail on the head Dave. Edward Vitalis has replaced Andrew Hubert, who was Finance Director when everything kicked-off and the Acting Principal is now Jenny Singleton. With this announcement I for one think it's time to give the college a fresh opportunity to engage with the community without continuously raking over what's gone before. That phase is over and hopefully progress can be made on securing the college's future as part of the community. I hope that this web site will be able to help with that in a positive way.

Dave:
I don't recognise the name Edward Vitalis - maybe he's new?  And I seem to have read somewhere that the principal has been on long-term sick leave since a recent Ofsted inspection.  So maybe there are new people in charge who are prepared to learn lessons from the secretive way the college has behaved in the past?  Let's hope so. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version