Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Re: Duke Fame to run as Marple Councillor?  (Read 26383 times)

Duke Fame

Re: Duke Fame to run as Marple Councillor?
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2013, 10:11:51 PM »
Fair comment Duke, but we're all flawed you know. Except perhaps Dave and Wheels. 

There are flaws and there are manipulitive, nastly, liars....I was being very nice to suggest Balls is just flawed.

Bowden Guy

« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2013, 09:18:41 PM »
Simone, I am amazed that you have not posted that it is your understanding that the Principal of Cheadle & Marple College has been on sick leave since the Ofsted inspection. You're losing your touch.

simonesaffron

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2013, 10:41:27 PM »
Wheels

I don't wish to be impolite  but I don't think I want to waste time debating local politics with someone who doesn't even know that there is a Conservative Councillor in the Heatons . Therefore I'll leave my explanation about Manor for another time. It's obvious to all that you gain all your political assertions from the LibDem manifesto. County Council elections to-morrow usually a good guide to locals. Results, Thursday/Friday, I predict disater for the LibDems.

Changing the subject I heard that they'd appointed a new Head at Marple Hall today, strange choice, takes up post in September.   

wheels

« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2013, 05:18:09 PM »
Wheels, if you look properly you will see that in the Heatons there are currently six seats. Five are held by the the Labour Party and one is held by Councillor Anthony 'O' Neil. Upon further study you will conclude that he is a Conservative. I actually thought that you would know that.

In fact I'm beginning to feel that I shouldn't get into this debate any further as your ignorance is made even more complete by the fact that he happens to be the Deputy Mayor.

I actually said that Conservatives will take Hazel Grove from Lib Dems not Labour - read it properly. Again if you had any knowledge of local politics you would know this.

I actually thought that you did have some knowledge of local politics but it is clear that probably don't.

Would you like me to explain the situation in Manor to you or have you had enough ?     

Yes you explain to me the situation in Manor and lets see how out of date you are

simonesaffron

« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »
Simone,

Labour already hold all the seats in both Heatons ward so there are no gains for them there.

Out of interest the HG result last year was

LD 1736
Tory 1668

Lab a distant 3rd at 724. Certainly not within striking distance of a win next year. Indeed at no time in the last 20yr have Labour ever got over 20%

In Manor Labour have collapsed and are driven by internal rows.

This is just nonesense Simone so again I ask you to explain where Labour wins will come from given they are also expected to lose Cale Green so have to make that up.

Wheels, if you look properly you will see that in the Heatons there are currently six seats. Five are held by the the Labour Party and one is held by Councillor Anthony 'O' Neil. Upon further study you will conclude that he is a Conservative. I actually thought that you would know that.

In fact I'm beginning to feel that I shouldn't get into this debate any further as your ignorance is made even more complete by the fact that he happens to be the Deputy Mayor.

I actually said that Conservatives will take Hazel Grove from Lib Dems not Labour - read it properly. Again if you had any knowledge of local politics you would know this.

I actually thought that you did have some knowledge of local politics but it is clear that probably don't.

Would you like me to explain the situation in Manor to you or have you had enough ?     

simonesaffron

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2013, 04:09:05 PM »
and the six numbers for tomorrow evening.......?

Ah Bowden if only!

wheels

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2013, 03:50:01 PM »
Simone,

Labour already hold all the seats in both Heatons ward so there are no gains for them there.

Out of interest the HG result last year was

LD 1736
Tory 1668

Lab a distant 3rd at 724. Certainly not within striking distance of a win next year. Indeed at no time in the last 20yr have Labour ever got over 20%

In Manor Labour have collapsed and are driven by internal rows.

This is just nonesense Simone so again I ask you to explain where Labour wins will come from given they are also expected to lose Cale Green so have to make that up.

Bowden Guy

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
and the six numbers for tomorrow evening.......?

simonesaffron

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
In 2014 Labour will effortlessy mop up the last remaing Heatons seat from The Tories.

Also in 2014  Conservatives will wrest Hazel Grove seat from LD.
Also in 2014  Labour will wrest Manor also from LD.
Also in 2014  Labour will wrest Offerton fro LD

Also in 2014 Remaining Offerton LD incumbent will defect to Labour.

Also in 2015 Labour will wrest  another Manor seat from LibDems.

How many seats is that NOW - should be enough.   

I make that; Labour 26, LibDems 24.

wheels

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2013, 10:53:07 PM »
Wheels,

It isn't really an "odd analysis". Its an analysis based on exactly that - analysis. Analysis of evidence and trend.

Wheels, where are these "expectations", "estimates " sourced ? Who are these "observers" that you speak of ? Are you sure that they are just not the wishful thinkers of the LibDem party in Stockport ?

After Stockports local elections in 2010 the register read;

LibDems 37, Labour 13. After the 2012 elections it read; LibDems 29, Labour 21. Even you will agree Wheels that this is a downward trend for the LibDems.

If Labour were to gain another 5 seats at LibDems expense then the issue would become very interesting indeed. But where will those seats come from ?
I'll explain later.

And where are those gains to come from. They (Labour) will gain no seats in Cheadle or HG and they already have everything in Stockport bar Manor where theyhave collapsed. S where will the gains come from????

simonesaffron

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2013, 10:48:44 PM »
I used to live in a constituency flanked by Ed Balls and Yvette Cooper. It's hard to be nice about him or her for that matter. Both clever but flawed and well, I don't think he's a very nice chap.

Fair comment Duke, but we're all flawed you know. Except perhaps Dave and Wheels. 

Duke Fame

« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »
Duke,

I think that you should perhaps review your slightly hysterical fixation with Ed B.

I used to live in a constituency flanked by Ed Balls and Yvette Cooper. It's hard to be nice about him or her for that matter. Both clever but flawed and well, I don't think he's a very nice chap.

simonesaffron

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »
Wheels,

It isn't really an "odd analysis". Its an analysis based on exactly that - analysis. Analysis of evidence and trend.

Wheels, where are these "expectations", "estimates " sourced ? Who are these "observers" that you speak of ? Are you sure that they are just not the wishful thinkers of the LibDem party in Stockport ?

After Stockports local elections in 2010 the register read;

LibDems 37, Labour 13. After the 2012 elections it read; LibDems 29, Labour 21. Even you will agree Wheels that this is a downward trend for the LibDems.

If Labour were to gain another 5 seats at LibDems expense then the issue would become very interesting indeed. But where will those seats come from ?
I'll explain later.

Bowden Guy

« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2013, 11:01:13 AM »
David Laws may well be talented, gifted etc etc. However, he is also a liar and very lucky not to have been locked up.

simonesaffron

« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2013, 09:06:34 AM »
Duke,

I think that you should perhaps review your slightly hysterical fixation with Ed B.