Archive > Marple Primary Schools Transition

Demolition of the former Dale Primary School

(1/4) > >>

Isher or aint ya?:

--- Quote from: Middle wood on June 15, 2013, 09:15:26 PM ---The purchase of the land to a house builder is due before a committee at SMBC in July. At the moment the house builder is not being named for commercial reasons.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know where we can get htis information from, such as a council website? My garden backs onto the Copse at the end of the school field and I'm pretty hopeful that if they do start building it wont be near us as the trees will have to remain etc.

chicken lady:
Hi Middle Wood, I wonder if you need to post this on the general local issues bit of the board, it doesn't seem to have generated much interest. I used to live in a house that overlooked the Dale site, so am interested but also very glad I have moved!

Middle wood:
The purchase of the land to a house builder is due before a committee at SMBC in July. At the moment the house builder is not being named for commercial reasons.

Sharky:
Dale Primary update: Main building now demolished. Only one mobile classroom left standing. 6-6-13

admin:

--- Quote from: Dougal on May 20, 2013, 09:59:58 AM ---Does anyone have any photographs of the dale primary school,prior to the demolition?
My children attended this school and I don't have any photos of the building to look at when they are older,which is a shame.
Thanks for any help....

--- End quote ---

We only have one on the Virtual Tour, so will be happy to add more if they can be made available:

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/displayimage.php?pid=6533

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version