Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: Another new hairdressers opening in Marple  (Read 6100 times)

Duke Fame

Re: Another new hairdressers opening in Marple
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 04:52:51 PM »
::)

Popped in this morning, open at 7.30 a.m. which is handy. All good and had a good laugh with them.

David myers

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 06:08:01 PM »
 ::)

cheech38

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 12:11:32 PM »
My daughter and I had our hair cut at the Cheshire Lounge yesterday. Great hair cuts, really friendly service, nothing too much trouble. Would recommend. Actually while we were there a lady popped her head round the door just to say how much she loved her hair, which apparently she'd had cut the day before.  Hope that helps.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 11:31:54 PM »
Noticed today that a new hairdressers is opening between the Linen Shop & Harlequins on Stockport Road, it was supposed to open up as a Charity Shop buy maybe they couldn't afford the rates!
Its the Cheshire Hair Lounge, run by Sophie Baguley, opening on the 9th Feb 10am, pop down to meet the team, have a look round, enjoy a glass of fizz and claim your free valentines themed goody bag.  Appointments are being taken, call 0161 427 7357.
Anyone know how good she is at cutting? My mobile hairdresser has vanished off the face of the earth and my hair is tripping me up! Have been to a couple of establishments in Marple which seem to been done it with a knife and fork!

Duke Fame

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »
Noticed today that a new hairdressers is opening between the Linen Shop & Harlequins on Stockport Road, it was supposed to open up as a Charity Shop buy maybe they couldn't afford the rates!

Good to see a proper business starting up, best of luck.

David myers

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:18:32 PM »
Its the Cheshire Hair Lounge, run by Sophie Baguley, opening on the 9th Feb 10am, pop down to meet the team, have a look round, enjoy a glass of fizz and claim your free valentines themed goody bag.  Appointments are being taken, call 0161 427 7357.

the rover

Another new hairdressers opening in Marple
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »