A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Asda marple cricket club Wednesday meeting .  (Read 35464 times)

amazon

Re: Asda marple cricket club Wednesday meeting .
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 08:51:44 PM »
Did anything exiting happen at the meeting tonight?

Who are you asking .if me I was not at the meeting tonight .

Bluezorro

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 08:42:33 PM »
Did anything exiting happen at the meeting tonight?

amazon

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
As long as the YES group are allowed to also speak. Doubt MIA will allow them to without heckling though.
Glad when we if we do have a alternative supermarket in marple the coop was pathetic this .morning. Not late tenoclockish no baguettes only just put the in the oven .no wonder people shop out of marple the attitude of the place is just all wrong .
Yes but if
Gosh, whatever could anyone do, I mean, can anyone think of anywhere else at 10 a.m. where one could possibly buy an elongated bread based staple food item? I think the only answer is to comletely decimate the main trading area and build a monstrosity  of a hypermarket in a really inappropriate place
If I go to a supermarket and idont think you can call the coop so .i would expect to buy what I require not to be told its only just gone in the oven . At ten o'clock .if it were any other supermarket I don't think that would be the answer .it would be there .ready to buy . Competition is what the coop require it far to easy for them .

Are you sure you can't think of a place or two than may just be able to provide that bread based snack you need, within maybe just a 1 min / 5 kcal walk from a co-op checkout?

Yes but I should be able to go to the coop at a resonable time and not be told they just gone In the oven I'm not saying I could have not bought anyware else .

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 09:36:52 PM »
As long as the YES group are allowed to also speak. Doubt MIA will allow them to without heckling though.
Glad when we if we do have a alternative supermarket in marple the coop was pathetic this .morning. Not late tenoclockish no baguettes only just put the in the oven .no wonder people shop out of marple the attitude of the place is just all wrong .

Gosh, whatever could anyone do, I mean, can anyone think of anywhere else at 10 a.m. where one could possibly buy an elongated bread based staple food item? I think the only answer is to comletely decimate the main trading area and build a monstrosity  of a hypermarket in a really inappropriate place
If I go to a supermarket and idont think you can call the coop so .i would expect to buy what I require not to be told its only just gone in the oven . At ten o'clock .if it were any other supermarket I don't think that would be the answer .it would be there .ready to buy . Competition is what the coop require it far to easy for them .

Are you sure you can't think of a place or two than may just be able to provide that bread based snack you need, within maybe just a 1 min / 5 kcal walk from a co-op checkout?

amazon

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 08:02:51 PM »

Belly

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
Nobody should be prohibited from speaking if they wish, It is a public meeting. I don't see any point though myself. The conclusion is absolutely foregone.

Simone thats not the case usually. Normally it would be one person speaking against the proposal and one person for it. 3 minutes each. Thats it.

Its not a public meeting whereby anyone can just pitch up and put their opinion forward.

Duke Fame

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 06:05:50 PM »

simonesaffron

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 05:29:22 PM »
Nobody should be prohibited from speaking if they wish, It is a public meeting. I don't see any point though myself. The conclusion is absolutely foregone.

amazon

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »

JMC

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »

amazon

Asda marple cricket club Wednesday meeting .
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 04:15:33 PM »
Are Mia allowed to speak at this meeting .acording to there latest blurb they will be .