Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: Missing Royal Mail  (Read 31933 times)

bat man

Re: Missing Royal Mail
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 06:00:55 PM »
Amazon you say there are thieves at the Post Office,please contact Post Office fraud section with any evidence,they will investigate.

amazon

Re: Missing Royal Mail
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 03:53:59 PM »
On Tuesday I posted, first class, a birthday card in a bright blue envelope from a Romiley postbox to my Grandson in Marple Bridge
Inside the card was a "gift". I know I should have sent it recorded but I did not, very unwise of me.

All his birthday cards arrived except mine.

Royal Mail customer service have told me that I must wait 18 working days before they will institute any inquiry, they would not even take any details from me.

You can imagine what is going through my mind at the moment!

Royal mail do not promise to deliver 1st class, the next day, but four days and still no arrival causes me grave concern.

Alan if you post birthday cards with anything of value in them send in in plain envelope or Brown envelope
Thieves and there are some at the post office remember post now goes to Manchester first ..

they slit them with a razor blade .i was shown at my local post office how they do it .

Hope this helps people ,

alan@marple

Missing Royal Mail
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
On Tuesday I posted, first class, a birthday card in a bright blue envelope from a Romiley postbox to my Grandson in Marple Bridge
Inside the card was a "gift". I know I should have sent it recorded but I did not, very unwise of me.

All his birthday cards arrived except mine.

Royal Mail customer service have told me that I must wait 18 working days before they will institute any inquiry, they would not even take any details from me.

You can imagine what is going through my mind at the moment!

Royal mail do not promise to deliver 1st class, the next day, but four days and still no arrival causes me grave concern.