Marple Glass and Glazing

Author Topic: Want to appear on a new BBC2 Gardening Series?  (Read 1859 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Want to appear on a new BBC2 Gardening Series?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 06:00:35 AM »
I've received this from a BBC TV Casting Researcher about a new BBC Gardening Series called The Patch:

Dear Mark,

I’m contacting you from Silver River Productions, a TV company producing a new primetime Gardening Programme for BBC2.

The programme will be an exciting and stimulating series which will reveal all the wonderful possibilities that can be unlocked from one patch of earth. From vegetables to fruits and flowers, this programme will illustrate that gardens aren’t just for sitting in!

We are looking for pairs of contestants who have the skills and the dedication to compete to be the nation's best kitchen gardener.  Someone who can cultivate the perfect carrot, make their green tomatoes into award winning chutney and turn their dahlias and sweet peas into floral arrangements fit for a Queen.

We would like to hear from people who believe they have the skills to compete and are interested in featuring in our series. We would be grateful if you could spread the word in newsletters, e-mail outs, social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter, or of course in person to friends and family.

It couldn’t be easier to apply; all you need to do is email grow@silverriver.tv for an application form. I’ve attached some flyers and it would be great if you would post them on your staff notice board, intranet or send out with mail-outs.  Please feel free to hand out in person to friends and family.

Thank you in advance for your help, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.  

Kind Regards

Vik

Vik Patel
Casting Researcher
Silver River | 15 Adeline Place | London | WC1B 3AJ
0207 907 3433

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website