A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Christmas card  (Read 3264 times)

wheels

Re: Christmas card
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 05:13:19 PM »
Well the cards we are discussing above are not personal card but are corporate cards so I don't expect anyone valsues a card from the Mayor or Council Leader as they are sent to other corporate organisation. Equally there is a PR benefit which I think is lost with e cards.

simonesaffron

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »
I suppose it all depends on both the individual donor and the individual recipient and whether you value the Christmas Card more or the saving of not sending a card more.

wheels

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 05:38:37 PM »
Not entirely sure I agree I think its a lost opportunity to project Stockport in a positive way. I told her so as well.

bat man

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »
Well done to her,she should have a word with the Mayor.......

wheels

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
The Mayor of Stockport has sent christmas cards to employees by post,the cards have a picture of the Mayor on,sent in an envelope with the official council seal,how much has this cost us.Why didn't she send an ordinary card,hand delivered to each council department.

Can't comment on the Mayor but the Leader of the Council Cllr Sue Derbyshire his this year done away with sending the 800 cards the leader normally sends and has sent an e-card instead.

bat man

Christmas card
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:52:59 PM »
The Mayor of Stockport has sent christmas cards to employees by post,the cards have a picture of the Mayor on,sent in an envelope with the official council seal,how much has this cost us.Why didn't she send an ordinary card,hand delivered to each council department.