Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: Banks .  (Read 2324 times)

amazon

Re: Banks .
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »
I think if you are paying from your RBS account to HSBC its free, but it might not be the same if you are just taking cash in to pay the HSBC, I think banks vary slightly on their policy on this. I checked the list of banks you could transact at the post office with, and I'm afriad HSBC isn't one of them.

Ok thanks for your info .

alison

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »
I think if you are paying from your RBS account to HSBC its free, but it might not be the same if you are just taking cash in to pay the HSBC, I think banks vary slightly on their policy on this. I checked the list of banks you could transact at the post office with, and I'm afriad HSBC isn't one of them.

Duke Fame

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 10:06:29 PM »
Just need some info some of you know .the HSBC bank has closed in marple ,I have account at royal bank .can I go in there and pay money into my HSBC account from there .you can pay your credit card bills at any bank
And of coarse take money out at any bank .

I'd have thought you'd need to pay a fee if it's not your bank.

Well all be paying bank charges fairly soon so we may as well get used to it

amazon

Banks .
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 03:42:12 PM »
Just need some info some of you know .the HSBC bank has closed in marple ,I have account at royal bank .can I go in there and pay money into my HSBC account from there .you can pay your credit card bills at any bank
And of coarse take money out at any bank .