Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: What happened to all the other community websites?  (Read 2354 times)

Marplenewbie

Re: What happened to all the other community websites?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »
I think the marple website is great, Mark works very hard on keeping everyone in line. I've not come across a better one yet :D
Well done Mark

Couldn't agree more!

tina

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 04:52:26 PM »
I think the marple website is great, Mark works very hard on keeping everyone in line. I've not come across a better one yet :D
Well done Mark

ringi

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »
I live in what some people call "Rose Hill", but I consider I live in Marple.  So why could I want a "Rose Hill" site.

moonforest

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
I recently had the opportunity to spend some time in New Mills and wondered whether they had a website. When I found it I discovered the website had stopped being updated in 2007, although you can still visit it. It made me appreciate the Marple website and all the work that must go into maintaining it. Thanks admin!  :)

Water Rat

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 07:54:37 PM »
Could it be that they do not have a Super Hero as the Administrator?

marpudlian

What happened to all the other community websites?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
The Marple website is still going strong after many many years but whatever happened to the community websites for Hawk Green, Offerton and Rose Hill? Also, the Strines Area Residents Assoc. website hasn't been updated for years! Shame.  :-[