Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Local Celebrities Wanted  (Read 6924 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Local Celebrities Wanted
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
Miss Marple has become something of a local celebrity herself, she could lead the anti-Tesco protest on horseback!  ;D

What a flipping good idea !  :D

tina

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »
Miss Marple has become something of a local celebrity herself, she could lead the anti-Tesco protest on horseback!  ;D

noooooooooooo don't encourage her!..next you will be saying she should be on reality tv...celebrity big brother lol

marpudlian

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 02:55:06 PM »

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »
there was no point tweeting will mellor as he not been there since march :( sorry!! other locals.. tony audenshaw ( froggatt) , sally whatsit. ( from that ITV police series) and from steve coogans early stuff. And no.. no idea how to contact them but they went to marple hall school and ive seen them about occasionally so they must be near by or still visit.

sgk

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »
What about the chap from 4 in a bed?

Not sure that makes him a celebrity.  And as he's the local councillor (Kevin Dowling) he might not want to take such an anti-supermarket stance.

Where's Timmy Mallett when you need him ?

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 11:30:18 AM »
Surely we must know someone?  Please don't tell me that BRYCE will be fronting the campaign  :-\
            Perhaps no local celebrities want to get involved . 

Now that's not quite right is it Amazon ? I am involved  :D of course your involed with all :-* marple

What about the chap from 4 in a bed?

amazon

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »
Surely we must know someone?  Please don't tell me that BRYCE will be fronting the campaign  :-\

Now that's not quite right is it Amazon ? I am involved  :D of course your involed with all :-* marple

Miss Marple

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 07:32:45 PM »
well theres a bloke from Waterloo road in marple bridge who i see often but not regularly in the park... if i see him i'll grab him and ask :D but what about trying to get steve coogan.... or will mellor?  Ok Steve isnt from marple but hes been here loads with sunshine
and will mellor has filmed here and is from romiley which is  going to be affected by traffic as a result of this so.... contact for him i guess might be via mellors cafe.. i can tweet him but hes a bit rubbish on twitter
. That would be great if you could do that Lisa thank you

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 06:30:18 PM »
well theres a bloke from Waterloo road in marple bridge who i see often but not regularly in the park... if i see him i'll grab him and ask :D but what about trying to get steve coogan.... or will mellor?  Ok Steve isnt from marple but hes been here loads with sunshine
and will mellor has filmed here and is from romiley which is  going to be affected by traffic as a result of this so.... contact for him i guess might be via mellors cafe.. i can tweet him but hes a bit rubbish on twitter

Miss Marple

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 06:01:41 PM »

Now that's not quite right is it Amazon ? I am involved  :D

amazon

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:43:33 PM »

Miss Marple

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »

Miss Marple

Local Celebrities Wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 03:40:32 PM »
Does anyone know of any local celebrity (NOT BRYCE)  that would help us front this campaign.  I know that we have a film director living here, Dave (Royal family ) Bob (Emmerdale) we have an ex Football manager not sure if it's Man Utd or City.  I thought about Morrisey but felt that may be too much to ask and he left years ago after writing Charming Man. Sheila Hancock makes reference to Archers shop in her last book and I know she was a regular visitor to MARPLE.
If you know a local celebrity living here or who has lived here who would help us please ask them to make contact