All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Linked Events

• Market St. Fine Food Market: April 16, 2011

Author Topic: Market Street Fine Food Market  (Read 3864 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Market Street Fine Food Market
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 07:09:53 AM »
SVC is a local business giving their support to a local event going on outside their premises.

The gentleman speaking on the video is Richard Morris, who started this topic and played a big part in organising the event.

I hope it was successful enough to be repeated on a quarterly basis as Richard has suggested.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Rachael

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 12:11:39 AM »
I think the video is great :)

Unfortunately I missed the market,  but if I was showing this to someone who didn't live in Marple, I think it shows us in a positive light  ... even down to SVC lighting , shops like that are  becoming more rare, it shows we have little independent shops which alot of people in big towns miss .

Who is the man doing the commentry, I thought he was very good :)

marveld

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
Nice little video, but I never understand how SVC Lighting and Electrical fits into a food market. "A pound of sausages and a triple pack of AA batteries please". A bit unfortunate that the end of the film shows, "Drug Mum Banned From Parents' House" - not the best advert!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 08:55:22 PM »
Nice little video here about the Fine Food Market - I even managed to get on it for a nano-second!

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Harry

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 07:09:26 AM »
There is no cooking at the food market on Saturday, this is just an opportunity to buy nice goodies from your favourite food shops and to showcase their products.

Well that's a disappointment.

richard

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 05:20:45 AM »
There is no cooking at the food market on Saturday, this is just an opportunity to buy nice goodies from your favourite food shops and to showcase their products.

alan@marple

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 06:56:55 PM »
Sounds a good Idea, but please retailers, put the Hot Dogs and the Burgers at a reasonable price this time, reduce your profit and increase your admirers

Steptoe and Son

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 09:06:01 PM »
Sounds excellent, lets hope the warm weather continues Richard

richard

Market Street Fine Food Market
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:00:13 AM »
Hi you lovely people of Marple and beyond. The local food businesses of Marple are holding a fine food market on Market Street on Saturday April 16th.
This event will showcase what is good about the food producers of Marple. There will be an array of meat, fish, vegetables, cakes, deli foods, breads and many more.

Come and support your local food shops as we hope to organise this on a quarterly basis if it's a success.