Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: Norfolk Arms  (Read 82348 times)

marveld

Re: Norfolk Arms
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2012, 11:56:48 PM »
Probably waiting planning permission......   http://interactive.stockport.gov.uk/edrms/onlinemvm/mvmedrms.asp?DCNumber=DC048670

Thanks for the link. I don't think much of the car registration sign!

http://interactive.stockport.gov.uk/edrms/onlinemvm/getimage.asp?DocumentNumber=173903

PhilB

« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2012, 10:41:02 PM »

amazon

« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2012, 04:01:13 PM »
Looking forward to Norfolk opening soon, bar downstairs &. Restaurant upstairs,,, good luck lads

will be a few months yet .nothing seems to have been going on since christmas .very few workmen there .
  i will ask at the post office when i go in .

TSF

« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
Looking forward to Norfolk opening soon, bar downstairs &. Restaurant upstairs,,, good luck lads

amazon

« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2011, 03:31:02 PM »
Any timescale on when the new Gusto might open?

Dont think its now going to be a gusto There was a report Stockport express some one from yorkshire had bought it for pub restraunt .i know there spending a hell of a lot of money on it t its no ware near ready for opening yet ,certainly wont be open for Christmas

Iona

« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2011, 02:53:59 PM »
Any timescale on when the new Gusto might open?

NeilCorrie

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2011, 10:58:13 PM »
Gusto and Olive Press are the same chain now - Olive Press used to be owned by Heathcotes, but they sold just before last Christmas - the one in Manchester was going to be rebranded to Gusto, but they have kept the Olive Press name. The Cheadle Hulme one is the same

Yes.  In November 2010, Heathcote's Olive Press sold to Living Ventures group (which cover a few brands including Gusto), run by Tim Bacon.

Liverpool Echo article : Paul Heathcote sells Olive Press to Living Room founder Tim Bacon

alison

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2011, 10:39:34 PM »
Gusto and Olive Press are the same chain now - Olive Press used to be owned by Heathcotes, but they sold just before last Christmas - the one in Manchester was going to be rebranded to Gusto, but they have kept the Olive Press name. The Cheadle Hulme one is the same

amazon

« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »
Speaking to the roofers teh other day, it seems that a businessman from Yorkshire is the man behind it all. Not a chain, they thought it was going to be a gastropub. ( More £3 plus pints eh Dave? )

Gusto .the man that owns them is from yorkshire just opened two more in manchester .but i dont think they arecalled gusto .

moorendman

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2011, 04:33:25 PM »
Speaking to the roofers teh other day, it seems that a businessman from Yorkshire is the man behind it all. Not a chain, they thought it was going to be a gastropub. ( More £3 plus pints eh Dave? )

Henry_

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
Building work is continuing with scaffolding all over the building now, and the roof is being replaced. Has anyone stopped to ask the builders what's going on?

amazon

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2011, 08:32:22 PM »
Just had a look on the SMBC planning in regards to Town street, and on the PDF's it clearly states they are plans for "proposed refurbishment works for Libby's". I think they are extending to next door if memory serves me right.
Looks like the Norfolk's future is still a mystery.

Could be that whoever now owns the norfolk going to have to spend some money bringing it up to a decent standard ,before gusto if they are still having it ,go in .

restaurant going upstairs pub type wine bar downstairs

piles of wood now outside any body want any for wood burning stoves sure they would be only glad to get rid [ no Harm in asking ]

amazon

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2011, 02:45:25 PM »
Just had a look on the SMBC planning in regards to Town street, and on the PDF's it clearly states they are plans for "proposed refurbishment works for Libby's". I think they are extending to next door if memory serves me right.

Could be that whoever now owns the norfolk going to have to spend some money bringing it up to a decent standard ,before gusto if they are still having it ,go in .

restaurant going upstairs pub type wine bar downstairs

amazon

« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »

amazon

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2011, 08:39:05 PM »
Are we still none the wiser as to what's going on at the Norfolk then?
            re roofing the norfolk at the moment . and people in handburys today measuring up .