Recon-Cycle Repairs and Sales (Marple)

Author Topic: Dance Class in Marple on Wednesday nights?  (Read 6361 times)

myloweb

Re: Dance Class in Marple on Wednesday nights?
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »
Thanks Pink good info....
Be nice to someone today   :-)

Pink Panther

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »
I know they they defo teach Salsa Classes on a wednesday night for adults ,  and the classes are at the conservative Club upstairs .

I think he teaches classes on other nights but Im not certain of what style they are , but if you ring them, they will be glad to help

My son learns Hip Hop and Disco .

I love Chris and Gary because they have let my son learn at his own pace , there has been no pressure on him  what so ever to do anything but enjoy his lessons whatever his abilities are :) (or any one elses ability too )

Their mobile number is 07837 121601
I'm not up to no good, it only looks as though I am!     8)

myloweb

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
Pink Panther what kind of dance do they teach in the evening adult classes? Can you supply a contact number?
Be nice to someone today   :-)

Pink Panther

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
Yes, Its Gary and Chris who run the classes , my son goes to their class and a few of my adult friends attend their evening dance classes

I have mailed admin a contact number for Gary and Chris .

My son has been dancing with them for five years now , and they are fantastic with the children ( and the adults ) I would highly reccomend them :)
I'm not up to no good, it only looks as though I am!     8)

Lisa Oldham

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »
depends on what sort of dance.. theres def at least childrens disco dance classes at the con club on wed evenings.. cant remember the name of the bloke ( he teaches all sorts of dance and used to run a salsa class that i went to)

Theres also a new salsa class on wed night at marple hall but not sure who runs that yet

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Dance Class in Marple on Wednesday nights?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
I've had the following enquiry and I don't have an answer. Can anyone help please?

Hello,
I hope you can help me...we went to a local event in Woodford before xmas and there were two gentlemen who were dance teachers entertaining us all.
I was told that they run dance classes for children and adults on a Wednesday night in Marple somewhere but can't seem to find a website.
If you know anything about them or a contact number will you please let me know.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Jane