A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Stockport on the radio!  (Read 2963 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Stockport on the radio!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 05:27:37 PM »
I went to the recording. Though a lot will be cut out, it should be a good half hour.
Stockport has been in at least one feature film. I was reminded of this when the film "Yanks" was shown on television a week or so ago.

corium

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 05:51:50 AM »
I went to the recording. Though a lot will be cut out, it should be a good half hour.

sgk

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 11:26:27 PM »
Now fixed  ;)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 05:52:54 AM »

Link : http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07tbfmw

According to that link it's the Stockport in Lancashire though :)

In the first programme, Mark visits the Lancashire Town of Stockport, once the centre of the hatting industry.
He takes a trip on the infamous 192 bus, visits the world famous hat museum and tries to get to the bottom of how one of its suburbs ended up with an infestation of marauding peacocks.
In this series Mark visits Stockport in Lancashire, Colchester in Essex, Hebden Bridge in Yorkshire, The Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames, Lynton in North Devon and the British overseas territory of Gibraltar.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

sgk

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 11:19:34 PM »
Mark Steele is visiting Stockport for his 'Mark Steele's in Town' series.  7th September at 6.30 on Radio 4.

Link : http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07tbfmw

sgk

Stockport on the radio!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 10:50:39 PM »
Mark Steele is visiting Stockport for his 'Mark Steele's in Town' series.  7th September at 6.30 on Radio 4.