Self Catering Holiday Cottages in
Marple, Stockport & Cheshire

Author Topic: Contacting Nat West at Marple  (Read 5570 times)

Deniseam

Re: Contacting Nat West at Marple
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 03:52:21 PM »
484 5911 is the direct line.

Dave

Re: Contacting Nat West at Marple
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 11:12:35 AM »
There's an easy solution, Alan - leave them!  Call centres are the bane of 21st century life.   Take your worldy wealth elsewhere - I did and I have never regretted it. 

alan@marple

Contacting Nat West at Marple
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 10:24:43 AM »

"Long standing Natwest branch in Marple. We cater for all customer needs and have a direct telephone line to the branch.
 We aim to put customers first. Call in and speak to our friendly staff"

That statement is currently on the " Marple Business Forum website" Believing that statement I telephoned the Bank's number yesterday but was connected to a call centre. I left a message which they promised to relay to the Branch and I would receive a return call.

I did not get a return call and so again rang the Bank's direct no 0845 302 1543 but again went to a call centre. I asked to be put through to the Branch but was told that the branch no longer accepts telephone Calls direct from customers, but the call centre did tell me that I could have a response to my inquiry within 48 Hours.

I wanted to make a simple request about my account, but I needed the information immediately, so much for customer service!

Does anyone have an alternative direct Number?