Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Marple area chippies  (Read 31786 times)

heather

Re: Marple area chippies
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 02:35:04 PM »
whoa she has a name and all i said was that in my humble opinion you cant beat hawk green chippy

amazon

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
Amazon, she hasnt tried the marple bridge chippy one yet its a bit far to go and to make sure that they are still warm when i get home with them.  I might try it but i really like hawk green chippy

So why did she say you can't beat  Hawk green chippy .

heather

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 10:03:22 AM »
are you saying you have to do the chippy run on a wednesday lol

Susan

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 10:25:14 PM »
Amazon, she hasnt tried the marple bridge chippy one yet its a bit far to go and to make sure that they are still warm when i get home with them.  I might try it but i really like hawk green chippy

amazon

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 02:06:25 PM »
still cant beat hawk green chippy
Have you tried marple bridge chippy .

heather

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »
still cant beat hawk green chippy

rotten john

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2012, 08:07:30 PM »
love the fish waving at everyone opposite the midland ;D

David myers

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 06:01:14 PM »
I have been a regular customer to the Marple Bridge Fryery since day one and thought it was time I shouted from the 'crows nest' to Steven, Julie and their attentive team. The quality of their food is second to none and they thrive to give no less than 100% quality and satisfaction to all customers that walk through their doors. I am being truthful in saying that I have not tasted better chips anywhere else and my children cannot wait for Fridays as that's 'Chippy Night' !! Well done guys!!!! ;D

gazwhite

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 05:18:53 PM »
Not been for a few weeks, but always have a great meal from the chippy in the village - Steve seems to really know his stuff, and takes pride in his work.

Lovely stuff!

Djmell

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »
Not sure my experience is shared by everyone but I have tried now three times to buy fish and chips from the Marple Bridge chippy and have had three very disappointing experiences. Each time I have tried to give them another chance.

Tonight within our order we asked for a Steak pudding for my wife only to get home to find I'd been given a pie. Obviously it's not the end of he world, but given that I've not had a good experience yet and given here are other businesses around Marple, maybe they will be more attentive to their customers orders.

tina

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 11:13:06 PM »
I have tried the Marple Bridge Chippy and they were nice but have to say my fave fish and chips in Marple are still from Hawk Green Fryery!  Lovely firm fish and they do it really lightly battered on request and soft but not soggy chips...mmmmmmmmm  ;D

The staff in the Hawk Green Fryery are lovely too ;) The best Chinese food made in a clean kitchen with Clean staff. I highly recommend it

elpram

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 09:02:46 PM »
I have tried the Marple Bridge Chippy and they were nice but have to say my fave fish and chips in Marple are still from Hawk Green Fryery!  Lovely firm fish and they do it really lightly battered on request and soft but not soggy chips...mmmmmmmmm  ;D

Rachael

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 04:49:13 PM »
*SIGHS*

All this talk of this lovely fish and chip shop , I cant escape it,  I even  noticed there were leaflets for it in the Spar shop today .

*Reminds myself ..... A moment on the lips, makes about five inches on my hips *

>>>>>>.>> :'(

thebigshed

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »
I couldn't tell you as we were treated to our supper. We've never been there before but decided to try it out after all the good comments on this forum.

amazon

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 08:39:43 PM »
We were planning a big fish & chip supper last Saturday so I called in at lunchtime to see if I could order by phone and the staff were extremely helpful.  In the end one of our party called in to buy them without pre ordering and I must say they were delicious.

Whats the charge for fish chips .....