Certified Charter Accountants in Marple

Author Topic: Seventeen Windows  (Read 207027 times)

Miss C

Re: Seventeen Windows
« Reply #526 on: December 12, 2011, 09:04:06 PM »
What is seventeen windows?

Please read this thread...............

Admin

amazon

« Reply #525 on: December 12, 2011, 08:23:28 PM »
I think Marple  needs and deserves a complete change

Are you unhappy with Andrew Stunnell? Why?
               Think shes gone of him could be something to do with Seventeen windows .   lack  of info that was not forth coming . ;)tis the season of good will lalalalalaa   . 

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #524 on: January 30, 2011, 06:34:24 AM »
Yes, I have to agree with you Oldhand, this topic has run its course and nobody appears to have anything new or informative to say, including yourself. I thought that the owner joining in would bring new impetus to the discussions but that hasn't happened.

Miss Marple - if/when the findings of the LGO investigation are available, or you get a proper response from Andrew Stunell or the council then I will be delighted to post it here on your behalf.

This topic is now locked.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Oldhand

« Reply #523 on: January 30, 2011, 05:38:56 AM »
Seems to me that none of this is relevant to 17windows and I'm quite suprised that nobody has anything interesting to say or questions to ask about 17w.
Most posts now go off the subject completely and I think the time has come for admin to pull the plug.
But before it goes I'd like to thank you all for providing me with such entertainment (however speculative and misinformed) for well over a year now.

Duke Fame

« Reply #522 on: January 29, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »
I am pleading the 5Th Albeit to say I am a person who never believes the hype and endeavours to seek out the truth. Hence the name MISS MARPLE !!!!  

Aren't you a drain on their resources though? I mean your interest in Klondikes, I can understand if you were buying a house there, but I don't think you are? I was under the impression that they had public meetings to address people with issues, rather than devoting one on one time to people that seem to be constantly ringing them and don't seem to have a vested interest. ::)
Well did you know the dangerous ?? and if you did do you not have social conscience to alert people of the potential hazards Its not just about the houses its about the water table which may affect me and mine somewhere down the line and that's of  PARAMOUNT!!! interest to me. What you see or what your told is not always the truth. Its what they call BIG BUSINESS but I like to call it MY BUSINESS !!

It certainly explains why the council are so over-staffed. I wonder if it’s the council mis-management of ridiculous demands of the electorate that makes the council taxes so high. Either way, I’m paying for it and I object.

Miss Marple

« Reply #521 on: January 29, 2011, 03:27:07 PM »
I am pleading the 5Th Albeit to say I am a person who never believes the hype and endeavours to seek out the truth. Hence the name MISS MARPLE !!!!  

Aren't you a drain on their resources though? I mean your interest in Klondikes, I can understand if you were buying a house there, but I don't think you are? I was under the impression that they had public meetings to address people with issues, rather than devoting one on one time to people that seem to be constantly ringing them and don't seem to have a vested interest. ::)
Well did you know the dangerous ?? and if you did do you not have social conscience to alert people of the potential hazards Its not just about the houses its about the water table which may affect me and mine somewhere down the line and that's of  PARAMOUNT!!! interest to me. What you see or what your told is not always the truth. Its what they call BIG BUSINESS but I like to call it MY BUSINESS !!

Cripes

« Reply #520 on: January 29, 2011, 02:36:24 PM »
I am pleading the 5Th  Albeit to say I am a person who never believes the hype and endeavours to seek out the truth.  Hence the name MISS MARPLE !!!! 

Miss Marple

« Reply #519 on: January 29, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »
I am pleading the 5Th  Albeit to say I am a person who never believes the hype and endeavours to seek out the truth.  Hence the name MISS MARPLE !!!! 

Cripes

« Reply #518 on: January 29, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »
Well I for one is happy if that's the case !  I have spoken in depth to Ken Harrop SMBC who told me that you did receive money so i am confused now  ??? But I would prefere to await the findings  :-X

Are you linked in anyway with the council Miss Marple, as I seem to be reading quite a lot of threads where you have 'spoken in depth' to them?

Miss Marple

« Reply #517 on: January 29, 2011, 11:59:17 AM »
Hi Dave I was supporting my local hostelries last night so had the munchies when I got home.  So what better to end the day than cheese on toast and a good read  ;D

Dave

« Reply #516 on: January 29, 2011, 10:14:40 AM »
:-\ Why would anyone want to stop a well read popular post which has introduced more members and has highlighted so much information and interesting debates . 

So that you can get to bed before 01.08 a.m., and catch up on your beauty sleep, Miss M.   ;)

In reply to Daves question asking you if it is you in the photograph

Not me guv - I would never ask a lady such a cheeky question.   ;D

Oldhand

« Reply #515 on: January 29, 2011, 05:11:46 AM »
Miss Marple. You have got your lines crossed somewhere. Ken Harrop SMBC (highways dept) didn't tell you that money was paid because none was, the land was given FOC and that is fact.
PS. Could you clear something up for me Miss M. Please?
In reply to Daves question asking you if it is you in the photograph you reply that you're only 23 and yet many posts on you say that your son was interested in buying 17w.
Did you start your family early or is he a quick learner?

Miss Marple

« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2011, 01:08:45 AM »
 :-\ Why would anyone want to stop a well read popular post which has introduced more members and has highlighted so much information and interesting debates . 

Dave

« Reply #513 on: January 28, 2011, 11:21:29 PM »
After 5,000 posts

Sorry, I meant 500 posts, of course (it just feels like 5,000!)   ;D

Dave

« Reply #512 on: January 28, 2011, 10:54:40 PM »
I'm considering locking this topic and maybe even taking it off line.

After 5,000 posts and 33,000 viewings, Mark, maybe the the time has at last come for this thread to become 'blessedly silent'.     ;)