Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Local band member needs your help!  (Read 2851 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Local band member needs your help!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 06:13:31 PM »
Anybody remember this? Ryan and his band are still teetering on the brink of success and you can help this Marple Lad on his way by visiting the KMFM local music site to listen to and vote for their new single "High"..........

http://bands.kmfm.co.uk/band.aspx?id=554
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

tina

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 10:42:26 AM »
I have signed up too.  Good luck to them

Rachael

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 10:04:39 AM »
Ive signed up, glad to give them a helping hand.

One thing though, now that I have, and when they hit the big time, could you tell your pal to just remind them that a little lady from marple signed their website and helped them on their way, and she has an outstanding mortgage to pay!!!!!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 07:00:08 PM »
18 year old Ryan Burnett from Marple is a member of an up and coming band called The Crave. They're bl**dy good and hard working (according to the drummer's dad, who I've known since we were about 11! ). The group are close to a deal with a record company but need to boost their fan base demonstrably. To do this they are encouraging everyone who may be interested in their music to go to their website at thecrave.co.uk and join the mailing list.

I realise that some of us oldies may not be so keen, but if you want to give your kids a nudge it would be great, especially anyone who went to school with Ryan at Marple Hall. It's a safe site and is starting to build up lots of content. They are going to be huge (according to my old pal) and the kids that have been listening to them really like what they are doing.

So please give the lads a lift by registering for their mailing list.

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website