Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: New Pharmacy In Rose Hill  (Read 2981 times)

Tricky

New Pharmacy In Rose Hill
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 08:23:14 PM »
Also - you may want to consider that the Co-op has a prescription delivery service which is free and covers the entire area.

This service is available from both the Co-op pharmacies - The Hollins and 93 Stockport Road.

Just a thought.

(No I don't work for them! )
meh

alan@marple

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 05:19:04 PM »
You have obviously researched the viability of a pharmacist in Rose Hill and I wish you well, should you proceed.

My only observation is that I believe that the main Doctors surgeries are in Marple Town Centre and The Cottage Surgery and they are serviced in the main by Boots in Market St and the two co-op chemists (Marks) on Stockport Rd.

These three shops are very conveniently placed near to the clinics, doctors and dentists. I have several repeat prescriptions and I use the telephone service at Boots which I find to be very satisfactory and I have also received excellent service from the co-op chemists.

No doubt such an establishment would be used by the residents of Rose Hill in particular users of repeat prescriptions

best of luck to you

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 09:23:56 PM »
I am currently trying to open a new pharmacy in Rose Hill.  My intentions is to improve and increase the level of service provision in the area.  I would appreciate any comments regarding this proposition and any comments about the service you feel you currently receive from the area.

Thank you very much for your time

You can e-mail me at: rishi@rishibhatia.co.uk or tel: 07831 234 628 or fax: 0161 448 1571