Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Thank you to the people of Marple  (Read 1413 times)

amazon

Re: Thank you to the people of Marple
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 11:14:56 AM »
A gentleman called Tom Horan from Heaviley has asked for the following message to be posted.

Tom originally wrote about this to the Stockport Express but it wasn't published:

Thank you to the people of Marple

Good afternoon,

On Saturday afternoon (19 May) my wife fell whilst walking in Marple. A number of people came to assist us. These included a lady with her first aid kit, a lady who gave us a bottle of water and a lady and gentlemen who offered us a lift to the hospital. In addition other people passing offered their help. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people in Marple, Metro Taxis for sending a car so swiftly and last but by no means least the staff in A & E at Stepping Hill Hospital for their professionalism and duty of care. God Bless you all.

Tom Horan

Heaviley 

How is your wife

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 05:36:00 AM »
A gentleman called Tom Horan from Heaviley has asked for the following message to be posted.

Tom originally wrote about this to the Stockport Express but it wasn't published:

Good afternoon,

On Saturday afternoon (19 May) my wife fell whilst walking in Marple. A number of people came to assist us. These included a lady with her first aid kit, a lady who gave us a bottle of water and a lady and gentlemen who offered us a lift to the hospital. In addition other people passing offered their help. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people in Marple, Metro Taxis for sending a car so swiftly and last but by no means least the staff in A & E at Stepping Hill Hospital for their professionalism and duty of care. God Bless you all.

Tom Horan

Heaviley 

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website