Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Linked Events

• Meet Steve Gribbon: Marple North Candidate: March 18, 2018
  • Steve Gribbon: Street Surgery: April 28, 2018

Author Topic: Marple North Councillor candidate 'meet and greet'  (Read 3505 times)

Steve Gribbon

Re: Marple North Councillor candidate 'meet and greet'
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 02:23:16 PM »
Good afternoon to all who read this

Further to my 'meet and greet', I am going to hold a 'street surgery' on Saturday April 28th.

It will be in the Town Centre on Market Street, between 12noon and 3pm.

Please feel free to come over and say hello, have a chat about any concerns or offer suggestions on how to improve where we live, I am all for listening to people and their point of view.

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »
Good morning

I am still going to hold my 'meet and greet' at the Fire Station today. I'm fully aware that the weather can make travelling an issue so please don't make a journey if it is not safe to do so, I am hoping to do another of these meetings in April.

You can of course email me with any questions/queries on the link at the foot of this message, but if you are still coming over then I look forward to seeing you.

Please be safe today if you do have to travel, and stay warm!

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon

Many thanks to those who braved the cold and came in for a chat and offered suggestions and ideas on where we live. I will do this again before election day (hopefully not in sub zero temperatures like today).

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »

Good morning

I am still going to hold my 'meet and greet' at the Fire Station today. I'm fully aware that the weather can make travelling an issue so please don't make a journey if it is not safe to do so, I am hoping to do another of these meetings in April.

You can of course email me with any questions/queries on the link at the foot of this message, but if you are still coming over then I look forward to seeing you.

Please be safe today if you do have to travel, and stay warm!

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 07:56:53 AM »

Good morning

This is a reminder that my 'meet and greet' session will be next Sunday at 1pm at the Fire Station on Hollins Lane.

I look forward to meeting any Marple North residents who choose to stop by.

Thanks for reading this.

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon.

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 05:07:28 PM »

Hello again

On the same day (18th March) as I'm hosting the 'meet & greet' at the fire station, there is also an Artisan Market which I think will be a great addition to our community activities and well worth our support.

It's at the Railway Pub just near to Rose Hill station and runs between 11am to 3pm. It looks like it will be a excellent event hosted by Jenny and her team.

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon 

Steve Gribbon

Marple North Councillor candidate 'meet and greet'
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 04:23:41 PM »
Hello Marple UK Readers

I've been out meeting people and getting involved in helping residents since I began my election campaign in August and try as hard as I might I'm just not going to get to meet everyone before the election on May 3rd.

Because of this I am hosting a meet and greet session in our Town centre, I would welcome the opportunity to meet as many people as possible from our community in Marple North.

It will be held at:
Marple Fire Station
Hollins Lane
Marple
SK6 6AW

The date I have chosen is Sunday 18th March 2018. I aim to start at 1pm and be done for around 3.30pm.

Please feel free to come in and say hello, bring any queries, concerns or suggestions as I will be open to anything that may help improve where we live. Equally if you just feel like stopping by and having a cup of tea or coffee and a chat then I would be delighted if you came in, I want to get to meet as many of my fellow Marple North residents as possible. 

Regardless of your/any voting history or current preference please drop in and allow me to introduce myself to you, I am driven in wanting to keep where we live the same great place it is now and I would be grateful if I could share my passion for the area with its residents.

I have invited the local PCSO'S along so I hope they will also attend but I appreciate it is not always possible.

Many thanks for reading this, I hope you decide to stop by and if you do so it will be my pleasure to meet you.

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon