Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: Otterspool Road  (Read 7843 times)

Steve Gribbon

Re: Otterspool Road
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 10:45:20 AM »
Good morning Snowball

I had a chat with a Council official this morning. The plan is to create a 2nd pathway running down to the Toucan crossing on Vale Road, going into Chadkirk Park. The work is estimated to be completed by the end of March.

I hope this information is what you were looking for.

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon

nbt

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 05:54:51 PM »
Might it be a separate cycle path so bikes aren't holding traffic up  / subjected to cars passing at high speed
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 04:58:50 PM »
Can any of our Councillors (or prospective Councillors) enlighten me as too why a new footpath is being constructed along the wooded side of Otterspool Road. Given that there is already a perfectly serviceable footpath in place on the other side of the road it seems to be an unnecessary waste of limited resources as well as causing huge traffic congestion.

Hi Snowball

I will happily pass this on for you to find out what is going on, this is not my area (Marple North) so bear with me and I will make sure this is passed to the correct person for a reply.

Kind regards

Steve Gribbon

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 04:54:52 PM »
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Snowball

Otterspool Road
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 03:03:41 PM »
Can any of our Councillors (or prospective Councillors) enlighten me as too why a new footpath is being constructed along the wooded side of Otterspool Road. Given that there is already a perfectly serviceable footpath in place on the other side of the road it seems to be an unnecessary waste of limited resources as well as causing huge traffic congestion.