Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: Dissertation on Hibbert Lane housing development  (Read 1985 times)

benevans_13

Re: Dissertation
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 06:08:03 PM »
Hi all,

I just want to say a massive thank you to all those that have completed the survey so far – your answers and time given are greatly appreciated!

Just a last minute ask for anyone who hasn’t as of yet, your answers to my survey are completely anonymous, and will provide a great help for when I’m writing my dissertation on the housing development Chatsworth Grange (don’t worry if you have strong opinions or couldn’t care, all responses help to show me what those in Marple, Marple Bridge and nearby think of the development!)

The link is: http://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/AvZu5N

Thank you!

mikes

Re: Dissertation on Hibbert Lane housing development
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:45:59 AM »
me too

davedap

Re: Dissertation on Hibbert Lane housing development
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 05:16:17 PM »
Filled hope it helps and good luck with your studies!

benevans_13

Dissertation on Hibbert Lane housing development
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »
Hi all - I am currently in my last year of University, and if you could take the time to fill out my survey for my dissertation it would be a great help! The purpose is to look at the different opinions of those across Marple and Marple Bridge surrounding the housing development on Hibbert Lane. The plans to build 94 houses was approved in 2015, and is still undergoing construction. Whether you have strong opinions or couldn't care about the development, all answers to the questionnaire will be a great help. It should take less than 5 minutes and would be greatly appreciated - Thank you!

The link is: http://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/AvZu5N 

(In advance, apologies for the spelling mistakes on the survey - can no longer edit so please look past!)