A gentle and effective approach to whole body health, to help reduce pain, improve mobility and promote healing

Author Topic: Post Office Marple  (Read 30557 times)

amazon

Re: Post Office Marple
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2018, 08:18:57 PM »
I guess ASDA have other things on their plate now, like being taken over by Sainsburys.
It wil have taken nearly twelve months .

mikes

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »
As off today still no news when post office is moving the lady says Asda are useless .

I guess ASDA have other things on their plate now, like being taken over by Sainsburys.

amazon

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2018, 11:53:24 AM »
Nice of them to tell us  ::)
As off today still no news when post office is moving the lady says Asda are useless .

mikes

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2018, 12:25:04 PM »
Nice of them to tell us  ::)

amazon

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2018, 04:49:15 PM »
Cheers Amazon I knew you'd know.
i just ask .

amazon

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2018, 04:48:36 PM »
I hadn't heard that. Is the Marple sorting office staying now too as well as Bredbury @amazon ?
Yes the women that was doing the purge  on sorting offices has as they say never darken my door again in other words got the push .also no room at green lane stockport
   to move bredbury and marple there so its not going to take place ,Dont say it wont in the future . but they will need a lot bigger place for all the sorting offices

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2018, 02:07:28 PM »
The sorting office is staying as is Bredbury as well .
I hadn't heard that. Is the Marple sorting office staying now too as well as Bredbury @amazon ?
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

wheels

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2018, 01:01:45 PM »
Cheers Amazon I knew you'd know.

amazon

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2018, 11:51:35 AM »
Has anyone got any knowledge of when the post office move is likely to go ahead?
They are still waiting for a date from Asda .The sorting office is staying as is Bredbury as well .

wheels

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2018, 10:43:42 AM »
Has anyone got any knowledge of when the post office move is likely to go ahead?

marveld

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2018, 03:13:14 PM »
The  sorting office Bredbury is not now closing so good chance the marple one will be staying ..

Hello Amazon; is your statement based on a rumour or from an official announcement? Or perhaps from a postie? Can you please reveal your source?

amazon

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2018, 02:39:56 PM »
The people who have the post office on Stockport Road are moving with it to the Hollins. According to the lady in charge, they will continue with some aspects of the shop.

Just remember - "Use it or lose it"
The  sorting office Bredbury is not now closing so good chance the marple one will be staying ..

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2018, 05:38:44 PM »
so is it just the post office maybe moving not the rest of the shop .what about the sorting office .
The people who have the post office on Stockport Road are moving with it to the Hollins. According to the lady in charge, they will continue with some aspects of the shop.

Just remember - "Use it or lose it"

amazon

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2018, 11:44:52 AM »
The sorting office is not the same company, but if the current shorter office closes, there will clearly need to be somewhere to pick up items.
Thank you

ringi

« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2018, 10:59:00 PM »
so is it just the post office maybe moving not the rest of the shop .what about the sorting office .

The sorting office is not the same company, but if the current shorter office closes, there will clearly need to be somewhere to pick up items.