A.C.M. Financial Services Ltd - for all aspects of financial planning

Author Topic: Election expenses  (Read 14616 times)

Duke Fame

Re: Election expenses
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 06:01:31 PM »
I'm not sure what he spent the money on, his campaign wasn't exactly high profile.

Dave

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 11:32:03 AM »
Likewise I am not happy to vote for any part that may allow the SNP to interfere with the government of the UK, as they don’t care about what’s best for England.

'Interfere' - what a curious word!  54 of the 59 Scottish seats in the UK parliament are held by SNP MPs. They are representing the people who voted for them. That is not 'interfering with the government of the UK'.  It's democracy. 

sgk

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 09:00:39 PM »
There is some data here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

Not easy to find as you need to scroll down quite some way -quicker to do "control F" and search for william wragg
Thanks, just what I was after.

corium

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 07:01:45 PM »
Just curious, where was the Hazel Grove voted leave overall result published Darran ?

There is some data here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

Not easy to find as you need to scroll down quite some way -quicker to do "control F" and search for william wragg

ringi

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 06:45:25 PM »
I doubt the Tories will do so well next time.

Other then voting Tories how can anyone insure that Jeremy Corbyn does not become part of the next government ….
Likewise I am not happy to vote for any part that may allow the SNP to interfere with the government of the UK, as they don’t care about what’s best for England.

Sadly the above does not leave much choose on whom I vote for…..

sgk

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 02:51:17 PM »
Hazel Grove constituency voted leave overall in the referendum. Stockport as a whole voted 52% remain but that includes 3 constituencies

Just curious, where was the Hazel Grove voted leave overall result published Darran ?

Dave

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 01:56:12 PM »
I stand corrected, Darran. Nonetheless, it must have been close, if the overall vote for Stockport was still remain.  So we can still expect the significant number of remain voters to consider voting Lib Dem next time.

DarranPalmer

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 12:19:26 PM »
They will do a lot worse, because Hazel Grove voted remain in the referendum. Watch out for a Lib Dem revival here.

Hazel Grove constituency voted leave overall in the referendum. Stockport as a whole voted 52% remain but that includes 3 constituencies

Dave

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 11:10:19 AM »

They will do a lot worse, because Hazel Grove voted remain in the referendum. Watch out for a Lib Dem revival here.

amazon

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 10:08:56 PM »
It's not our problem Amazon, it's the problem of William Wragg and the Conservative party.
your right so why is everyone going on about it . so how mutch has he suposed to have claimed .

Hoffnung

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »
Actually it is. Whatever the ins and outs/ rights and wrongs & the eventual decision by the CPS, sorting it out will take time & effort and that is time & effort that will not be spent representing or helping constituents

Pedantry Cerium, Pedantry.

corium

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 03:04:40 PM »
It's not our problem Amazon, it's the problem of William Wragg and the Conservative party.

Actually it is. Whatever the ins and outs/ rights and wrongs & the eventual decision by the CPS, sorting it out will take time & effort and that is time & effort that will not be spent representing or helping constituents

JMC

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »
The problem is that if the offence is found to be sufficiently serious it could lead to criminal prosecution and possible imprisonment and a by-election.

simonesaffron

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 07:44:29 AM »

Dave

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 07:29:06 AM »
The problem is that if the offence is found to be sufficiently serious it could lead to criminal prosecution and possible imprisonment and a by-election.