Brabyns Preparatory School -Nurture. Engage. Achieve.

Author Topic: Guitar Lessons in Marple area  (Read 1889 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Guitar Lessons in Marple area
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:51:56 PM »
We have very recently moved to the Marple area (Mellor) and as a musician and Guitar teacher Id like to ask if anyone could help me spread the word about my offering guitar lessons. I teach in students homes and have a lot of experience as a former teacher at Sandbach Boys School , adult education department where I set up and ran courses for seven years, teaching groups of students in two hour sessions each week. I have approached Marple and Cheadle College adult education who currently do not offer guitar lessons but hoping to encourage them to start. I have relocated from Congleton so need to create a new base locally. Happy to travel from Stockport to Macclesfield area. I have a website www.cheshirerockschool.co.uk and i teach all genres of music to match students needs. many thanks John
Hi Jabb,

Welcome to Marple.

Adverts in the Marple & Marple Bridge Post Offices windows and the Library notice board might be helpful for you. U3A Marple have a guitar teacher but the Marple Bridge branch doesn't seem to offer anything - might be a jumping off point for you to get known in the area.

Jabb

Guitar Lessons in Marple area
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:47:04 AM »
We have very recently moved to the Marple area (Mellor) and as a musician and Guitar teacher Id like to ask if anyone could help me spread the word about my offering guitar lessons. I teach in students homes and have a lot of experience as a former teacher at Sandbach Boys School , adult education department where I set up and ran courses for seven years, teaching groups of students in two hour sessions each week. I have approached Marple and Cheadle College adult education who currently do not offer guitar lessons but hoping to encourage them to start. I have relocated from Congleton so need to create a new base locally. Happy to travel from Stockport to Macclesfield area. I have a website www.cheshirerockschool.co.uk and i teach all genres of music to match students needs. many thanks John

[attachment deleted by admin]